My 13th Playthrough Topic (the damn team is set in stone so quit bitching)

Can't any weapon critical when ranged? The chances are extremely low but it is possible and it's really shocking when it does happen.

I forgot that it was like in the GBA games where ranged Swords wouldn't criticle.

Still though, I was shocked to shit.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot that it was like in the GBA games where ranged Swords wouldn't criticle.

Still though, I was shocked to shit.

Yeah, it's really shocking to see the enemy land a critical cause it rarely happens. Didn't know ranged swords couldn't critical in GBA (haven't played that in a long time).

Yeah, it's really shocking to see the enemy land a critical cause it rarely happens. Didn't know ranged swords couldn't critical in GBA (haven't played that in a long time).

Just arrived at Talrega.

The chapter's going smoothly, Volke got some badass promotion agins and Mist as a Level 5 Valk has 15 Strength.

The Mist/Titania/Boyd Support Triangle is epic especially if you add in Ike who ahs bulit in supports with Mist and a standing B with Titania.

Stefan is being a grade A badass, getting criticals when I need him to kill, and not if I need him to weaken.

And Shinnon is so craptastic I had to give him a damn Custom Bow. DX

Just arrived at Talrega.

The chapter's going smoothly, Volke got some badass promotion agins and Mist as a Level 5 Valk has 15 Strength.

The Mist/Titania/Boyd Support Triangle is epic especially if you add in Ike who ahs bulit in supports with Mist and a standing B with Titania.

Stefan is being a grade A badass, getting criticals when I need him to kill, and not if I need him to weaken.

And Shinnon is so craptastic I had to give him a damn Custom Bow. DX

Holy shit, your Mist got strength blessed! Yeah, Shinon's bases suck but its only a matter of time til his awesome growths kick in.

Holy shit, your Mist got strength blessed! Yeah, Shinon's bases suck but its only a matter of time til his awesome growths kick in.

Yeah, she's up to 20 Str at Lvl 13.

Shinnon got some badass level ups, his first kill got him +1 to everything except HP, which got +2.

Give Largo Resolve when you get it, and/or Wrath if you haven't used it. Good times.

Wrath/Vantage went to Mist since she got Strength/Skill blessed and she has terrible DEF.

But Largo will be getting Resolve.

Edited by Toa Lord Shade