Sarah Palin gets prenk called

Doom103

It's entirely understandable that she fell for it, given how flustered her clerk was, and her position as potential vice president of the United States. It's also entirely possible that Ms. Palin had probably never heard president Sarcozy speak. There were certain points, however, when alarm bells should have been going off, but asking the potential president of France if he's an imposter isn't exactly diplomatic.

Given her status at the time, a call from the president of France wouldn't have been so unusual.

It's entirely understandable that she fell for it, given how flustered her clerk was, and her position as potential vice president of the United States. It's also entirely possible that Ms. Palin had probably never heard president Sarcozy speak. There were certain points, however, when alarm bells should have been going off, but asking the potential president of France if he's an imposter isn't exactly diplomatic.

Given her status at the time, a call from the president of France wouldn't have been so unusual.

I thought the same thing, but it was the way she responded to some of thoes things

I thought the same thing, but it was the way she responded to some of thoes things

That's not to say that I don't think it's funny. Quite the opposite, it's hilarious, actually. However, the responses of above posters indicated a certain... non-understanding?

PRANK CALLED. Not fucking PRENK. PRENK is not an english word.

YES. PRANK, NOT FUCKING PRENK GOD DAMMIT

NOT. PRENK.

GET A SPELL CHECKER FOR GOD'S SAKE

Other than that: lolololol...except that my proxy website was filtered and I can't see Youtube videos any more. :(

YES. PRANK, NOT FUCKING PRENK GOD DAMMIT

NOT. PRENK.

GET A SPELL CHECKER FOR GOD'S SAKE

Other than that: lolololol...except that my proxy website was filtered and I can't see Youtube videos any more. :(

Typos happen?