What else can we expect yo summon?

Midnox

You may be wondering, why it makes sense for other Nintendo IPs to make an appearance somehow in FEH? Well, not exactly because they are Nintendo IPs as well, that's too shallow, but because of Smash, and while it's not FE, it's one of it's biggest turning points. Plus it's non unheard of external IPs getting into mobiles, just look at Brave Frontier having KOF characters. If they can do it, much more FEH since they all belong to Nintendo. Most likely as cosplays, but it'd be great noneless 

I've always liked the idea of crossover units if they were to happen I'd prefer it to be from franchises like Zelda, Kid icarus, and Tales of because I feel they match the series feel the best,plus I'm super biased for KI. As for banner ideas pertaining to the series I'd expect them to possibly use the younger versions of alm, celica, gray, tobin, kliff, and faye for a banner for the sake of cuteness maybe. Another could be characters swapping their weapons or armors with a particular character it would be pretty cool to see katarina to wear Robin's coat, Hector wielding Durandal, Seliph being drawn in his father's clothes, or the ridiculousness of Hauteclere!Maria being possible. It's a fun type of fanservice I think people wouldn't mind pulling for and isn't too and has a healthy amount of options for unit choices

Honestly I am just hoping that beast units and Kaze get added this year, if I get those two things I will be happy.  Of course I would love TMS characters to be added but I think they are going with a no spin off characters in Heroes policy.  I would like Priam since he is one of my favorite Awakening units, but I don't really want another sword infantry unit maybe if I am lucky if they add him he will be a TT or GHB unit instead of having to pull for him.

I've been thinking, maybe the ugly original Famicon Marth may appear as a FE anniversary, wielding Mercurius, as it was an exclusive weapon for him back in the day

18 minutes ago, Midnox said:

I've been thinking, maybe the ugly original Famicon Marth may appear as a FE anniversary, wielding Mercurius, as it was an exclusive weapon for him back in the day

I would be very down for new pantsless Marth art.

12 hours ago, Book Bro said:

I would be very down for new pantsless Marth art.

Not to mention the Mercrius. Unlike the other regaliaand the comparable Hauteclere, Mercurius has no direct association to a specific character. The closest I can think of is Est, who brought it if I remember well; and "Pantless Mart" as you called him XD, being exclusive to him back in the day

2 minutes ago, Midnox said:

Not to mention the Mercrius. Unlike the other regaliaand the comparable Hauteclere, Mercurius has no direct association to a specific character. The closest I can think of is Est, who brought it if I remember well; and "Pantless Mart" as you called him XD, being exclusive to him back in the day

What about Astram, who wields it in FE 3/12?

1 minute ago, Midnox said:

Never played those, so I wouldn't have known XD

In a way, you're lucky not to have to suffer through Link Astram's incredible persistence as he appears as an enemy in three consecutive chapters (as well as the fourth one later where he's recruitable) and you have to avoid him both the possibility of him killing you or you killing him (much less likely) if you want the real ending as opposed to a premature one. Really puts the pressure on you to finish two of those levels fast.

I'm still suprised we haven't seen any of the warriors OCs in this game considering how much they advertise it through special maps.

I mean everyone loves the male protagonist from that game, right?  

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Lushen