Yoooooooooooooooooooooo

Alex95

So, I just couldn't stay away. I didn't feel like I had anything here anymore when I tried to leave last year (I think?), but despite that, I still made the occasional post. Something just kept dragging me back here. Maybe it was because this was the first forum I ever really joined. I plan on sticking around more, mostly hanging around in the Discord server (apparently I have to be active here in the forums to join :P). I've been doing well outside of the forums; Power Master's coming along slowly but surely (I don't plan on posting on my forum post here anymore though), I'm a staff member on some NIWA wikis like the Super Mario Wiki, and I'm trying to be more outgoing. Got more games, made more friends, all that good stuff, and am currently working on a driver's license and job finding so yay. Don't expect me to post a lot, but I'll definitely be around more.

On 4/2/2018 at 4:17 AM, bad touch said:

I do not understand the pretenses of this conversation but am entertained nonetheless.

Glad to be of service :lol:

19 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I thought the "I'm Leaving" topics were the April Fool's jokes, not the "I'm Coming Back" ones.

I like to mix things up a bit :lol: