• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Nope, it was just his pen name. He was an American children's author, cartoonist, poet, animator, screenwriter and artist. At least that's what Wikipedia tells me.

What is the stupidest thing you have ever heard about / seen and why is it the Hot Iron-Challenge?

I haven't heard of that one but it sounds really stupid like the rest of them, yeah.

Why do they call it a bachelor's degree? Is it mostly held by single men?

Because everybody feels like Poland sometimes. Maybe not about going into space, but everyone has people who doubt them and say they can't do anything important.

If it takes millions of years for light to reach a distant planet, and telescopes show the universe as it was in the past, if aliens are watching Earth right now, are they seeing dinosaurs?

... because they're good friends? 

Do you want FE Three Houses to have S supports, or just up to A supports? (I personally hate S supports, and the child untits didn't make since, especially in Fates)

I would say that it's because they haven't been corrupted or abused by humans, expect that we've taken them to space, which is quite an honor. They may fit into the Ugly Cute category according to TV Tropes.

Image result for mount and blade napoleonic wars loading screen

Why is the guy only wearing one sleeve of his coat?

Because some taxes are downright unnecessary and serve no purpose other than to take money from you. And it's not like the government actually does something beneficial with the money. I mean, nothing beneficial for the common folk (middle and lower classes) at any rate.

What are your general feelings on fanservice for the sake of humour?
(like the infamous guy walks in on a girl bathing / changing clothes scenes in Anime / Japanese video games)