Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

God Shattering Star.

Why am I sad about not being as far in school as I could be despite literally never having the opportunity to move further, which reflects nothing on my academic performance?

13 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

So you're my mortal enemy then? xD

I don’t get it... but I refuse to be your enemy

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

28 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

don’t get it... but I refuse to be your enemy

Jk.

I was joking like Shrimpy does about his and Benice’s perspectives on FE.

Because the units in Birthright are generally worse stat-wise (with some exceptions) than those in 3H.

Why is Awakening fun despite how broken it can be?

You should. Just don’t pick cyan. Cyan is always sus.

Are you Among Us?

On 10/7/2020 at 5:48 AM, DragonFlames said:

Why do I laugh at stuff when I don't even know what the "joke" is?

Because you live in

Edited by Sooks

I dunno. I'm gonna watch a tutorial for the game on YT first before I get into it. I'm not the quickest learner, so hopefully it's not too complicated.

Do you tend to prefer remixes of music, or the originals?

Almost always the original.

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I dunno. I'm gonna watch a tutorial for the game on YT first before I get into it. I'm not the quickest learner, so hopefully it's not too complicated.

It’s actually incredibly simple. I didn’t even need a tutorial. The only thing that will be hard at first is knowing the names of the places because it takes a bit of playing to memorize them. I can make a lobby with you if you want.

What will you play on your fe burnout?

Atelier Escha and Logy is tempting me to make the jump into the Atelier series, ngl.

The choice of protagonist like in Rune Factory 4 is pretty neat.

Do people typically do jank stuff in games of Among Us?

Hmmm... huh.

What do you mean by jank?

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

The choice of protagonist like in Rune Factory 4 is pretty neat.

Saying that also has me interested. Wow I get interested in games easy huh xD just oNe feature I like and I’m like hMmM

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

What do you mean by jank?

Like the frustrating thing that happened to you that you posted about. This:

22 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

OVER A MISTAKE. So I was playing and I killed a guy and then vented away, right? (“Venting” is an ability the imposter (the one who everyone tries to vote off who’s goal it is is to kill everyone and not get voted off) only has where they can enter any vent and crawl around the ventilation system to sneak in and out of your victim’s rooms. No one can see while you’re in a vent, they can only watch you enter or exit.) Well Green came and stood over the body, presumably trying to figure out how to report. Then Pink walked in (I was still in the room’s vent) and as soon as they did, green reported. So green was immediately sus to pink. The thing is, green was wearing one of those costumes you can buy that cover up almost your whole character and make it hard to tell what the color is. With the mere glimpse of that big costume pink had, the color they thought they saw was red. Even though right next to green in the meeting was the megaphone, the icon that shows he reported, everyone still listened when pink said it was red, and red couldn’t type fast enough before everyone had already voted for him. I was red. I got voted out because of a mistake on someone else’s end. But the worst part??

I ACTUALLY WAS THE IMPOSTER. There were FOUR colors pink could have thought they’d seen and they pick the one that iS the imposter?? Complete bs, I lost because of a mistake on someone else’s end, which is not at all fair.

*ahem* Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Will something like this happen often?

No. It’s not “jank” per say, it’s just someone making a superficial error, and that’s the only time that’s happened. Most people don’t wear those elaborate costumes anyway.

When will you play?

'cause you gotta find daily inspiration to keep up the creativity, whether it's for art, story writing, or making up questions.

What would be your opinion if someone invented a cell phone that replicated the good/bad breath of the person you're talking to?

Because it's harder to learn and focus in online school, and the learning atmosphere isn't nearly as present in online school.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how cool would you find it if a video game/TV series/movie had a character that skillfully used a bear trap on a chain as a weapon?