I don't get mustard

Junkhead

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

My mom called mustard "mouse turd" once lol.

I knew a guy who called mayonnaise "man eggs".

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I knew a guy who called mayonnaise "man eggs".

Men don't produce eggs but mice produce turds.

Reminds me of a thing I read about this guy in some South American country whose son apparently laid an egg everyday. Like, he pooped out eggs. He was probably putting them in there for attention wtf.

9 hours ago, Oz ♠ said:

That's even worse. Fries and ketchup were basically born together.

Until fries had an affair with Peter Luger steak sauce.

11 hours ago, Czarpy said:

you know what, just take straight horseradish or wasabi.

you'll feel the kick

Enough to kick people out of unconsciousness due to severe injuries in some cases.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Until fries had an affair with Peter Luger steak sauce.

Enough to kick people out of unconsciousness due to severe injuries in some cases.

Pffft, who needs smelling salts or ice water to wake up your hangover induced friends when you can just use wasabi or horseradish.

not recommended for use on asthmatics.

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

Pffft, who needs smelling salts or ice water to wake up your hangover induced friends when you can just use wasabi or horseradish.

My grandpa used to tell me to smell horseradish when I was little and I fell for it every time.

48 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

My grandpa used to tell me to smell horseradish when I was little and I fell for it every time.

did he also teach you 52 card pickup?

2 hours ago, Czarpy said:

did he also teach you 52 card pickup?

I don't think so but he'd give me a dollar every time he came over and take his false teeth out as soon as somebody snapped a picture and my grandma got so annoyed lol.

Really the only mustard worth eating is a nice jar of Pitzmans mustard. It brightens up practically any recipe.

But to be serious; I greatly enjoy mustard and acidic food in general. I have the habit of putting straight vinegar on sandwiches.

BBQ Sauce > all.
Serious topic: I had my days of love and hate between the three main dressings (Ketchup, Mayo and Mustard) and tbh can't argue to somebody that doesn't like any of them.
Unless we talk about the "Thousand Island Dressing", that thing sucks!

Edited by GNoMe

Mustard+Mayo on almost any sandwich-like food I eat. Nothing against ketchup, just generally prefer the MM combo.

Mustard by itself is a little iffy though, I'll give you that. Only thing I ever let mustard go solo on is corn-dogs, since the breading is usually a little bit sweet.

But possibly the best thing I've ever eaten is a mushroom, mayo, mustard and white cheddar burger. I wonder if changing the cheese to muenster would make it better, get the quad M burger.