We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

the town savior has returned. rejoice, my children, for the wolves will soon be driven from these lands. 

satsuma?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Refa said:

satsuma?

Lol.

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

I think it makes sense. I was really townreading that slot, but the suspicion on it is merited. Kirsche was scummy towards the end as Makaze pointed out. And Kill's content has been offputting.

@Omega. You seem to know Kill pretty well compared to most of the others here. I've called him out on anti-town behavior. So has Arc. Do you think these  accusations are baseless? Does Kill usually act this way in a game?

If we're looking at a scumteam where Kirsche busses Junko, then my primary reason for townreading Omega -  his immediate bussing of one, potentially two scumbuddies - becomes a lot less convincing. Especially since Omega has pretty much done as I have and written off the Kirsche/Kill slot as obvtown.

Kill is being Kill. As for being anti-town, how so? As for how he usually acts, this is pretty tame for him. But if you mean bravado, yes. I haven't seen him wolf; we've only been villabros thus far. I wouldn't say I've written him off as obvtown.

Lol @ me being a wolf.

In regards to other lynches, I'm not entirely sold arcanite is scum, the Poe looks bad sure (don't know haven't checked, people just say it does) but their actual posts are a null read for me, and even if they didn't arcanite is pretty bad for getting falsely scumread right off the bat, so I really am not sure how to read him. 

LG is a lynch I don't know anything about but his role claim sounds like bullshit without even thinking about it, we already have a day shot vigilante, why would town also get an additional vigilante? (did he make the claim before or after allette went all American sniper?)

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

In regards to other lynches, I'm not entirely sold arcanite is scum, the Poe looks bad sure (don't know haven't checked, people just say it does) but their actual posts are a null read for me, and even if they didn't arcanite is pretty bad for getting falsely scumread right off the bat, so I really am not sure how to read him. 

LG is a lynch I don't know anything about but his role claim sounds like bullshit without even thinking about it, we already have a day shot vigilante, why would town also get an additional vigilante? (did he make the claim before or after allette went all American sniper?)

Before

My opinion on LG's defense at this point is that his AtE is not coming from a place where he is trying to help the town. What he is doing fits his win condition if and only if he cannot afford to die to win. I think that is an irrational problem for town to ave and he should be willing to take the lynch as a town and just help find the Mafia. I think he failing to do that. His only scum read to speak of was on a lurker instead of an active player and I believe that Walrein is all but cleared by tone and other things.

I also think that everyone who has cased Lord Gaius and is on his wagon is town.

Lord Gaius (5): Kaoz, Fable, Omega., SullyMcGully, Makaze

I also think this entire wagon is town and that the Arcanite lynch has some impures.

I don't see any reason not to go with this at this point.

Then, why the hell would LG claim conditional vigilante, he is an experienced player he would know it sounds like complete bullshit after we have a confirmed vig

16 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

R-rude

Not specifically you; he could have used any name and the joke would work.

Sully, I guess you mean anti-town with his "lololol" and "shut up, WOOF" posts. If he's scum, it's not for those. I've seen him make these posts as villa before, even to a modconfirmed villager.

17 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Then, why the hell would LG claim conditional vigilante, he is an experienced player he would know it sounds like complete bullshit after we have a confirmed vig

Because it's his actual role.  Also having two vigs in a 22p game (one being super conditional and one being a limited shot dayvig) is pretty reasonable.

OK, closing thoughts for tonight: 

Would prefer an LG lynch over an Arcanite one. Walrein has yet to produce any material that gives me a townread on him, and the fact that he's pretty much been MIA all game makes associative reads very hard. 

@Walrein we're probably going to settle on an LG lynch, the Arcanite wagon seems to be losing some steam. I really haven't heard enough from either your slot or LG's to get a conclusive read on either of you, but I'd like it if you'd engage with each other tonight. Also use the frickin' QT, @Refa has anything substantial come out of that yet?

Mack kinda has to be Villa - I mean town (darn you Omega with your inferior terminology!) using Makaze's logic. Makaze's logic, BTW, has been pretty sound. Pretty strong townread there, but associative reads could prove otherwise. I'll sheep Refa on Snoyke, he's been playing with the overall feel of town but his actions could line up with scum.

Good night, everyone! I've got another field trip tomorrow so I might not catch you for a while. I should be back for phase end, though.

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

Because it's his actual role.  Also having two vigs in a 22p game (one being super conditional and one being a limited shot dayvig) is pretty reasonable.

I agree that it sounds reasonable if we don't actually have a full time Vig in the game, but my mind wants to WIFOM that so bad.

1 hour ago, Killthestory said:

the town savior has returned. rejoice, my children, for the wolves will soon be driven from these lands. 

c09.jpg

2 hours ago, Omega. said:

Y'know, I keep seeing Kill pop up in people's POE. I had him in mine too, but I can't say I'm feeling a lynch there just yet. Kirsche was swaggin on multiple wolves at various points, and though he moved his vote from Junko here and there, he kept landing back on him. There was, IMO, a lot of weak play from village D1 (possible trip V wagons lel), and I can't help but think he'd be having a field day as wolf. And he networked Walrein which is a reasonable play from village, but a bad one as wolf. One could say he'd do it for cred, but I think he could've networked someone else and gotten away with it easily. That, and I loved Kill's entrance, though I seem to be in the minority there. If he's pocketing me though, I'll dunk on him sooner or later.

How does Kirsche tend to treat his partners anyway?

don't make me flip the switch on your ass, kiddo. you don't know my full power yet.

3 hours ago, Makaze said:

This is bad. This is pinging

I don't think I'm going to change on reread this time

good posting and thought process here

4 hours ago, Walrein said:

this isn't a bad thought at all tbh

>:(. disliking walrein's recent postings a little too much.

4 hours ago, athena_57 said:

One thing that sort of bothers me about the hydra is that it appears as if Satsuma is being kept on a leash by Snike. What I mean by that, is that whenever Satsuma posts he's more acting like Snike's mouth whilst he's busy making a wall or saying "Snike will get back to you" instead of doing stuff themselves.

This is in my eyes likelier to come from scum!hydra then town!hydra. Anyone agrees/disagrees?

their engagement with me seemed the exact opposite.

4 hours ago, Walrein said:

from glancing at your recent postings it seems like you've spent pretty much the entirety of your time in the thread on catchups and "cases"

have you read any of the recent content? do you have any reads on any of it? because the fact that you took the time to reply to me seems to imply that you have, and thus you should

if you're town and all you produce is this LG case, that's still not the most helpful thing in the world. i realize i'm the world's biggest hypocrite right about now but please give us something

this is... also really icky. tonally and initially, i really liked walrein. their content wasn't overly dominating, it was chillaxed, but it was solvey. here, they're like forcing their own ideals on someone in a super wolfy way where they tell someone to do something that they themselves aren't doing. it's tough enough to be a sub, but to told to not do what a sub is supposed to do is kind of rude in a way. it's also really shading the effort that arc is putting in which i fully appreciate as a sub, and i think what they're doing is fine. i don't think it's townie, and i think it's wolfy. that isn't to say i'm gonna tell them to stop doing what they're doing because they're still playing the game and still formulating the reads or at least feigning it in an attempt for self pres. i think if arc doesn't flip wolf, i'm looking more intently into walrein. that's just disgusting especially with walrein not posting to their hood partner.

I see where you're coming from, but eh Idk, dude tried to call me ITP last night which is wolfy AF and zeus wasn't great. He probably never leaves my POE, though a LG wolf flip looks good for some reason I forget at the moment. I don't know if he's pulling a Vigg here in terms of riding gameflow or if this is how he solves. I still feel like village can lose this.

It might be good to lynch between LG/Arc today just for the sake of not exposing more PRs.

what does ITP mean? anything short of confirmed wolf probably just comes from town paranoia. you had me going off about you for a second because of the way your tone comes across, but i sorta realized that's what you always do. you're like, too chill sometimes, and it's scary if that makes sense lol. i don't think he's playing like vigg, but the way he solves is reminiscent of it. fuck, you're gonna fuck me up don't mention shit like that homie.

also i'm really struggling with this forum lmao.

Spoiler

On 4/15/2018 at 10:46 AM, SullyMcGully said:

Honestly, Athena's post where he caught the subs up on what was going on reads like town to me. He demonstrates a pretty good knowledge of the gamestate, and outlines his own cases really well. However, I'd like to see him update his 3 top scumreads as they all come from players who haven't really posted a lot. Hence, they don't change as frequently. Hence, they're easier to make.

Honestly, I wouldn't lynch here. Not yet. Not without something more conclusive. As it is, it almost feels like he's getting set up for a mislynch. Of course, I suppose if we did lynch there, then we'd get a better idea of who's scum and who isn't.

more very wishy washy shit to complement his wishy washy shit. he like waffles without any real thought process behind it four different times in a single post and can't stick to a single read. what's even funnier is he says he's feeling like athena is setting up mislynches, and the guy is doing it here, too. wtf. who is this guy. why are you trying to make me mad. why are you WOLF.

On 4/15/2018 at 10:43 AM, Snike said:

@Refa athena claimed me as character wtf is that push

@Shinori I'm disagreeing w/ walrein scumread; A lot of the stuff over whether walrein is town/scum was based off of activity when I thought their stuff was tonally town + it looks like they're casing

going to go lay down

this is why the hydra isn't a wolf bro. their shit is pure. PURE. i looked in at the wrong time when they were doing setup spec which always pings me wrong. shit like this makes me smile inside and jump like a fucking bunny with joy. k? never hit this. pls. 

On 4/15/2018 at 10:25 AM, SullyMcGully said:

What's up with these subs? This game is reaching like an EiMM-level of actual players! And most of the current players actually play EiMM...

OK, so having a thousand thoughts right now, I need to sort them all out. I'm really liking these sub entrances, but I'm pretty sure that at least one of you subbed in for scum. Because a lot of those roles were kinda scummy before. But right now I can't even keep which one of you subbed into which role straight... gonna go read the OP again, I guess.

##Unvote

I'll give the subs some time to reorder themselves while I work on a case on... someone. I need to read over these last few posts a bit.

ehhhhhhhhhhhh. this post feels icky. just like super wishy washy and kind of blanket statementing that one of you subbed in for scum just looks SO BAD. him reevaluating when he should be pushing the fuck out of these subs just reads as off. like, if someone i'm scumreading subs in, i'm hitting them with their pants all the way down and their asscrack hanging out. no fucks should be given if you think you're tunneling scum. sorta looks like a wolf backing out?

On 4/15/2018 at 10:14 AM, Makaze said:

I do not buy the RADicate/Junko case. I believe Junko was OMGUSing town.

:o

On 4/15/2018 at 8:55 AM, Makaze said:

Towny entrance seeming in the same boat as me,
going to consider Kaoz town until further notice.

I think athena is town because of advanced lack of TMI. Reasoning: The following post simply could not have been made and make sense as someone who controls the kill orders. It would be TMI if either of Via or eclipse got killed, but since neither did, this reads as genuine reasoning that requires him to be uninformed and out of control of the target. Seems too advanced for most people to fake, let alone newbs.

like, usually vigg heavily tmis iirc and pushes lynches that work as a scum agenda. this just reads as genuine solving. i like the athena read even if i despised athena's tone on pg 46. this is easy to follow and something i don't think i would believe, but something i could totally see makaze use to make an argument outside of mafia. 

if i quote more shit im gonna make a wall thats unreadable i dont wanna do that so this'll be spoiler number 1. i read up to 50, most of my thoughts are here, this is sick.

Day 3.16
Arcanite (5): Refa, via, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, athena_57, Walrein
Lord Gaius (5): Kaoz, Fable, Omega., SullyMcGully, Makaze
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (2): Mackc2, Alette
Walrein (2): Lord Gaius, Killthestory

Not Voting: Arcanite, Baldrick

There are ~20.25 hours left in the day. With 16 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

I also strongly believe that kill the story is Mafia based on his content especially this Walrein case

Completely independent of my kirsche PoE argument

I think he is outright ignoring real arguments about LG