Shinori

SullyMcGully

--null--

everyone not listed

--wolfy--

Marth

Mackc2

zeus_12

my first and biggest problem with this list is that my nullpile is too big. i'll probably need to reread d1 to get anything resembling a read on the people in that pile (cause people like kirsche junko jb etc haven't made more than like 2 posts d2)

my thoughts on the co-neighborizer thing is that while there's no guarantee that both are town, i think it's incredibly unlikely that neither is town; hence, i'm pretty damn sure Refa's town (and i probably would be even if he hadn't have claimed)

Umm....why was Walrein trying to motivate less confidant V reads?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All in all, I think the entire case on Walrein is inconclusive, but I am still wary of just clearing him. There are small things that look big when you consider what percentage of the stuff to do with him raises questions.

I also don't see how the scum team decides to block him instead of someone who might be scumreading them. It's more likely they'd block someone like town!Sully whose role sounds ominous and a failed result could mean anything. Walrein hadn't even suggested what kind of role he had. It's just weird.

can I sub out so prims can sub in for me, solve the game, and be able to play as himself 

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

Umm....why was Walrein trying to motivate less confidant V reads?

this is actually a bad argument because eclipse was confirmed mayor, via claimed no actions until later, and snike claimed role miller. he had to motivate less confident ones. also refa didn't claim at all

I think mainly.

As town, I'd have claimed roleblocked as soon as it happened, without claiming what my role is. To help town know there is a roleblocker.

Which is also bothering me.

On 4/12/2018 at 6:04 PM, SB. said:

"I Don't Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 and I Don't Need To Lynch The Mafia Either" proclaimed the townies after almost thirty pages of discussion, instead deciding to use the noose as a skipping rope. Also Bartozio ended up dying somehow. 

Bartozio was lynched (again)! He was...

MAYBE if he had YELLED MORE people would have SEEN SENSE and then he would STILL BE ALIVE. I think we can all agree that this was a huge tactical oversight on his part.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends in ~24 hours. Please send in your night actions and avoid posting in the game thread unless your role tells you otherwise.

this was EoD1

On 4/14/2018 at 6:06 AM, Walrein said:

is the timestamp on the quote

so he had Fable as less confident AFTER he motivated him

1 minute ago, Fable said:

The 14th so that was mid d2 I think?

I'm assuming his read on you didn't change (because he didn't post anything since then), so him choosing to motivate you is strange.  Mackc2 makes sense (and he did target Mackc2, presumably), but his target on you doesn't.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

I'm assuming his read on you didn't change (because he didn't post anything since then), so him choosing to motivate you is strange.  Mackc2 makes sense (and he did target Mackc2, presumably), but his target on you doesn't.

Actually, he has Mackc2 as his scum read in that list. And Nightmare claimed Martyr D1, and so did Mack.

???

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Actually, he has Mackc2 as his scum read in that list. And Nightmare claimed Martyr D1, and so did Mack.

???

Nightmare claimed at the start of D2.

I take it back, he had a good progression on Mack

its just out of context

On 4/14/2018 at 5:44 AM, Walrein said:

i'm catching up v slowly

kind of writing off what i missed on d1 for now and starting with the beginning of d2

nate's d1 vote was scummy tho

On 4/14/2018 at 5:47 AM, Walrein said:

snike's probably town for jumping on nate's perceived scumslip the way he did

that said i don't think it was actually a slip

On 4/14/2018 at 6:08 AM, Walrein said:

oh yeah and my wolfpile sucks

marth's roleclaim itself isn't alignment indicative but the manner in which it was made gives me pause. everything about his play is wolfy but this is a pretty big asterisk

mack is based off of nightmare's d1 vote. the issue with this is that while the vote was poorly handled regardless, it's not really worth anything unless athena flips scum as well

zeus i would prefer be vigged if we have one. no sense wasting a lynch here if we can help it.

On 4/14/2018 at 6:18 AM, Walrein said:

mafia decoy would be a pretty bad role to begin with

p much good for absorbing info roles/MAYBE a vig shot if it has built in protection

and either way i feel like there are better targets for that than refa

think that slot's probably just town

fml

also i think refa's still in my confident town pile tbh

45 minutes ago, Makaze said:

We know that the RB did not go to: BBM, Mack, Kaoz, Athena, Kill

@Alette
@Beru Can you tell the difference between being RB'd and the person you watch doing something?
@EvanManManMan Can your action be RB'd? Would you be informed?
@Refa 
@Vi-astra

If you had any night actions N1, confirm if you got roleblocked. If anyone was, then Walrein is lying. If no one was, then Walrein is probably clear.

I don't like it, but it fits with what happened.

I get told that the person I'm watching went somewhere so I don't see who visited them

Walrein also suggested that he thought Refa was the co-networker and was not surprised that his action succeeded. So a world where Walrein is Mafia and the specific case where they roleblocked Refa could not have happened.

It's probably Snike sigh

also the way he progressed there its pretty clear that reads list he posted was old, he wrote it and never posted it, then posted it start of d2

went on to change where people were

Just now, Beru said:

I get told that the person I'm watching went somewhere so I don't see who visited them

What if you were roleblocked?

Were you roleblocked?

16 minutes ago, Makaze said:

I think mainly.

As town, I'd have claimed roleblocked as soon as it happened, without claiming what my role is. To help town know there is a roleblocker.

Which is also bothering me.

I wouldn't, because what if town roleblocker.