Well?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Music

• Zelda
    • Xenoblade
  2. 2. Overall

• Zelda
    • Xenoblade

I had an epiphany today. I got to see two Hidden Villages in my gaming career. The first was from Zelda Twilight Princess, the second was from Xenoblade Chronicles. Thought I'd do a poll for shits and giggles!

Musics (apparently the captcha hates two video embeds in a row)

https://youtu.be/R5T_fASNm9o

https://youtu.be/oJ4tNQSud2U

My vote goes to Zelda's Hidden Village just for nostalgia factor.

Edited by Dragoncat

Zelda definitely wins on music, but Twilight Princess is one of the few Zeldas I have absolutely no strong feelings for, and I don't even really remember what its hidden village is.

Music-wise, Zelda wins 100%. I'm actually not that big of a fan of the Hidden Machine Village theme in Xenoblade. Overall, Xenoblade wins but that's because Xenoblade is just really damn good when it comes to it's world.

It's kinda hard to compare the two in concept/overall, actually. Zelda's isn't really a "village" anymore, it's overrun by bokoblins and cats and only the village elder is left. Xenoblade's is still thriving. Normally I would give my vote to the latter, but Zelda's is just so damn FUN to go through imo and NOSTALGIA.

@Armagon The music is better than the Fallen Arm's music though. I heard it the first time and was like "yay adventure" because that's what it sounds like.

Edited by Dragoncat

18 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Is it really even a question which one I'm gonna choose?

Xenoblade kicks butt, but (lol) Zelda is awesome too! You have to admit the Zelda Hidden Village music is epic and very memorable.

Zelda

As much as I love the music in Xenoblade, Zelda hold a place close to my heart with nostalgia.

Plus Twilight Princess is one of (if not) my favourite Zelda game. I waited and played the HD Version and I loved it.

I know TP isn’t the most popular Zelda, does anyone else hold it in high esteem, like me?

36 minutes ago, Wanderer-Of-Fates said:

I know TP isn’t the most popular Zelda, does anyone else hold it in high esteem, like me?

Dude. TP is the best Zelda ever. One of the best ones. People who say it's not are nostalgia goggled OoT fans.

8 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Dude. TP is the best Zelda ever. One of the best ones. People who say it's not are nostalgia goggled OoT fans.

Thank you! I'm glad someone here agrees that it's one of the best! As much as I like Oot, TP beats it out for me- something about the darker atmosphere, wolf Link and the story really strike a chord with me. I also love Link's sword attacks (and how he does that awesome sheathing of his sword sometimes).

Now I'm getting urges to replay it lol

11 minutes ago, Wanderer-Of-Fates said:

Thank you! I'm glad someone here agrees that it's one of the best! As much as I like Oot, TP beats it out for me- something about the darker atmosphere, wolf Link and the story really strike a chord with me. I also love Link's sword attacks (and how he does that awesome sheathing of his sword sometimes).

Now I'm getting urges to replay it lol

Welcome!

Also I want the twilis to return! I have two twili OCs! Major missed opportunity not making the ones at Twilight Palace talkable...

10 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Welcome!

Also I want the twilis to return! I have two twili OCs! Major missed opportunity not making the ones at Twilight Palace talkable...

Yeah me too, cool! Do you mind sharing more about your OCs? You could PM me if you want it more private. 

I would have really liked to talk to the twilis at the Palace- that's a good idea!