Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Refa said:

You're reaching so hard to scumread me, it's ridiculous.  "I bet this game is low power and scum has two goons" "Oh, but Refa is some broken scum role that has two fakeclaims FSR".

These aren't contradictory though?

On 5/23/2018 at 10:46 AM, Refa said:

Killthestory: Cased SB on D3.  Also he's playing completely differently from his last game as scum.

I'll give you the second, but scum can step up their game. More importantly re: the first point. He threw suspicion on SB but never followed through with it.

4 minutes ago, Orihime said:

This question goes for anyone thinking conq scum

I could technically be scum if I was playing a super deepwolf game. This is my first mafia game in years though so I wouldn't pull something like that. Pinky promise.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I had a weird conspiracy theory that Baldrick uses TM's though and that he can only use the TM's he has on specific pokemons.

Like the pokemon I am can't learn horn drill so maybe that would cause him to fail if he targeted me with that on D1?

That'd be such a sick role, but he didn't claim anything like that under duress on D4.  Also it'd interact weirdly with stuff like Wattson and the Dome Fossil.

Honestly, it seemed like he lied to me and didn't expect SB to be lynched.  Him not being willing to vote SB D3 bothers me, and I don't get his lynch triangle.  Did Baldrick vote/case SB D4, because I forget at this point.

2 minutes ago, Orihime said:

Shin do think Conq could be scum? 

This question goes for anyone thinking conq scum

##Vote: KTS

Maybe?  It depends on Baldrick's alignment.  He's not clear for me, anyways.  If Baldrick is town, then he's scum because I don't see you/Kill being scum together.  If Baldrick is scum, I'll uh just lynch him and ride off the town cred IDFK.  It's less clear cut then.

I think there is a small chance he could be scum but I don't think it's as likely.

We also have a misslynch available and PoE has the list fairly small for us to lynch from that I don't think there is too much of an issue at the moment.

I have slight suspicions on some things though and I need to reread over the last day phase for information.  I felt SB rolled over pretty easily but I don't want to state my thoughts WRT that atm since it's paranoia.

Just now, Refa said:

That'd be such a sick role, but he didn't claim anything like that under duress on D4.  Also it'd interact weirdly with stuff like Wattson and the Dome Fossil.

Honestly, it seemed like he lied to me and didn't expect SB to be lynched.  Him not being willing to vote SB D3 bothers me, and I don't get his lynch triangle.  Did Baldrick vote/case SB D4, because I forget at this point.

Awesome role yeah, my thoughts on the situation is that maybe he doesn't know that he can fail upon targeting the wrong pokemon?  It's all a conspiracy theory though.

And with people like Wattson/Dome it would just be an automatic fail.

Future sight isn't a TM.

I've never used the term deepwolf before this game but it seemed like the hip and cool thing to do here so I've adopted it.

5 minutes ago, Shinori said:

@Magnificence Incarnate Could we possibly vote to end phase early if we so choose to upon reaching an amount of votes required for hammer?

Humour me and don't end phase early yet.  Shouldn't matter if it's me/Kill as scum anyways.

3 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

These aren't contradictory though?

I'll give you the second, but scum can step up their game. More importantly re: the first point. He threw suspicion on SB but never followed through with it.

I don't get how they're not, but that's not important.  Obviously I don't agree that I'm some scum super role and you think that's the case.  Feels like you're reaching to me, but I don't know how telling that is.

Most of my suspicions are people casing SB, so I'm not clearing Kill off of that (I want to figure out the Baldrick situation first, if Baldrick is town then he's more likely to be scum by virtue of Orihime really not feeling like scum to me).  I was just very confused when SB got incriminated because I thought he was obvious town after D2.

3 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I have slight suspicions on some things though and I need to reread over the last day phase for information.  I felt SB rolled over pretty easily but I don't want to state my thoughts WRT that atm since it's paranoia.

I wouldn't read into SB's last comment/vote since it seemed like WIFOM to me.

Yeah, It's WIFOM but what eury stated isn't potentially something damning in the way it was worded. So I found it weird.  I'm marking it mainly as paranoia and not paying too much attention to it though.

Two goons + 1 pr + 1 uberpr. I'm not suspecting you based on any role stuff anyway if that helps, I was just thinking in the thread.

I noted that Baldrick could technically be scum with SB yesterday since he never actually voted SB on D3. But I did get an item, so I think that confirms he's an inventor or at the very least, he can give at least one power like he claims. And I think if he was a role like a fabricator, more people would have gotten items.

Yeah it wasn't damning but given that SB was generally suspicious and someone roleblocked JB it was going to be pretty hard for SB to talk his way out of it, especially with a good number of people suspecting SB. Probably just wanted to get it over with and reduce any possible interactions.

I'm thinking along the same lines as conq that there is 1 goon and 1 more PR left.

Also he doesn't have to be fabricator but could just be scum inventor.  I was that in the most recent game before this.  My abilities didn't cause any harm themselves to the people I gave them to, they did exactly as they were intended.  However I was then able to strongarm anybody who I gave items to.  I only had 3 items to give out and that was in a much more power heavy game than this.

So btw there's potentially 2 inventor esque roles in this game and the only reason I can think they are both town is that one or both have limitations; like the limitations I mentioned above WRT Baldricks role.

Also with no other people claiming roleblocked on N1 and N3 it makes it more likely that Baldrick's claim is real. Although I'll note it's possible the N3 failure on me was due to me interacting with Athena's role, although I don't know what that role is.

Scum could have blocked a vanilla.  Also Athena claimed his action failed D2.  And yeah there is another role that does give powers of some sort, don't really wanna talk more about this though at the moment until there are other thoughts WRT it.

Claims:

1.Shinori - Self-watcher Kappa. (Not claimed)

2.Mackc2-->elemina-->orihime (Not claimed)

3.Rapier-->conqueror (not claimed)

6.Athena ( Not claimed) (Has role) (Claimed failed N1)

7.Killthestory (Not claimed)

10.baldrick (Inventor esque role; gives abilities, claimed to give 1 shot day vig, 1 watcher/voyeur thing, 1 networker)

13.jb(Not claimed)

14.refa(Shows votals during anarchy - Claimed role changed when someone died though)

5 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

Two goons + 1 pr + 1 uberpr. I'm not suspecting you based on any role stuff anyway if that helps, I was just thinking in the thread.

I noted that Baldrick could technically be scum with SB yesterday since he never actually voted SB on D3. But I did get an item, so I think that confirms he's an inventor or at the very least, he can give at least one power like he claims. And I think if he was a role like a fabricator, more people would have gotten items.

Seems good; let's positive thinking and all that.

The thing that bothers me is that a roleblocked Baldrick should have been able to give a Dayvig on following days.  Also that makes the role so obvious town that I'm not sure if Marth would put it in his game.  Actually let me just ask Marmar.

Just now, Conqueror said:

Yeah it wasn't damning but given that SB was generally suspicious and someone roleblocked JB it was going to be pretty hard for SB to talk his way out of it, especially with a good number of people suspecting SB. Probably just wanted to get it over with and reduce any possible interactions.

What I don't get is why he didn't fakeclaim cop, since it seemed like he was leading up to it after Shinori's reaction test on me.  I just don't think this is going to lead anywhere for me.

1 minute ago, Conqueror said:

Also with no other people claiming roleblocked on N1 and N3 it makes it more likely that Baldrick's claim is real. Although I'll note it's possible the N3 failure on me was due to me interacting with Athena's role, although I don't know what that role is.

Eury tracked SB to Jaybee, so he was definitely roleblocked.

4 minutes ago, Shinori said:

So btw there's potentially 2 inventor esque roles in this game and the only reason I can think they are both town is that one or both have limitations; like the limitations I mentioned above WRT Baldricks role.

I can guess who the second inventor is.

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

We're not claiming are we

I don't think there's any point in full claiming, I just want to know if people are responsible for Baldrick's action failing on N3 because then he'll be caught in a lie.