Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

- If kill insists on lynching someone when we have a NL in hand, we string him up.

- I want the other inventor to explain his actions

PEDIT: ffs can someone please explain why we should risk getting a cop guilty in mylo?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

The only people who have claimed to have roles that change at the moment are KTS and Refa. Which is ironic if actually true but also a bit too much of a coincidence for me to buy.

My role change was confirmed via a mod error to Athena anyways.

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

I wish other people that weren't in the poe/iffy on had their role change the claim seems convenient but it's not like we're out of lynch options. We have a ml let's see the result imo I still think KTS is likely scum with 1 of Bald/Refa but Refa has had moments of towniness that makes me lean on Bald myself 

It doesn't make sense to lynch because then cop results will be unreliable (it'll be a 1v1 in MYLO) if we mislynch (and since people are leaning me over Baldrick, I uh...yeah) and if that's the case, why even care about the cop?

3 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

- If kill insists on lynching someone when we have a NL in hand, we string him up.

- I want the other inventor to explain his actions

PEDIT: ffs can someone please explain why we should risk getting a cop guilty in mylo?

Not necessarily what I want atm, but no lynching does deny the possibility of a "free extra mislynch" through role shenanigans right? (A protective item or a second one-shot protective for example)

I buy Refa's role change a lot more than KTS's here though.

See I wouldn't mind letting the cop shot go through except I think KTS is scum so I wouldn't believe anything he said anyway. Like seriously let's say KTS comes out tomorrow with an inno on one of me/Refa/Baldrick. We lynch him. He flips scum. Result is useless.

So if we think he's scum we lynch him today. We only let him give his result if we think he's town, which is the only case where KTS living is worth it.

@Killthestory who are you leaning for scum right now?

1 minute ago, Refa said:

It doesn't make sense to lynch because then cop results will be unreliable (it'll be a 1v1 in MYLO) if we mislynch (and since people are leaning me over Baldrick, I uh...yeah) and if that's the case, why even care about the cop?

Interactions for the most part

See but if we lynch scum today we have a ML going into it and we either have a clear or the chance of auto win making KTS the night kill it's risky yes but the reward is high. Nl is a fine choice too but given I think the other scum if it's not KTS is in 2 people I'm ready to play poker...or would it be slots

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

Well, technically that only confirmed you had another part of your role. I guess I'll believe you on the role change, but I still think your role changing on RAD's death makes more sense than KTS gaining a cop shot on a tracker death.

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

Not necessarily what I want atm, but no lynching does deny the possibility of a "free extra mislynch" through role shenanigans right? (A protective item or a second one-shot protective for example)

It's not impossible, but a guaranteed cop result without worrying about MYLO is a better bet.

It's 2am here so later.

Just now, Orihime said:

See but if we lynch scum today we have a ML going into it and we either have a clear or the chance of auto win making KTS the night kill it's risky yes but the reward is high. Nl is a fine choice too but given I think the other scum if it's not KTS is in 2 people I'm ready to play poker...or would it be slots

I don't know what you're arguing here. Why not just go for the scum lynch instead? We COULD have a clear with the chance of auto-win, but that only happens if KTS is town. Do you think KTS is town here? If we let him live and he gets a result, what next? He gets a guilty on someone, do we lynch KTS or the guilty (probably KTS). Sure in the case he flips town we get a confirmed maf result but how likely is it that KTS is town here?

I guess I'll have to make that KTS case later after all.

See I wouldn't mind letting the cop shot go through except I think KTS is scum so I wouldn't believe anything he said anyway. Like seriously let's say KTS comes out tomorrow with an inno on one of me/Refa/Baldrick. We lynch him. He flips scum. Result is useless.

So if we think he's scum we lynch him today. We only let him give his result if we think he's town, which is the only case where KTS living is worth it.

Let's say we let him cop tonight, then lynch him tomorrow.

If he flips scum, the only thing that happened is that the lynch order was swapped. (And KTS has an extra night to use his scum!role if he has one). If he flips town, we've used our mislynch, but have a cop-result to work with.

Is giving him a night a risk we're willing to take in order to maybe get a cop-result?

1 minute ago, Conqueror said:

I don't know what you're arguing here. Why not just go for the scum lynch instead? We COULD have a clear with the chance of auto-win, but that only happens if KTS is town. Do you think KTS is town here? If we let him live and he gets a result, what next? He gets a guilty on someone, do we lynch KTS or the guilty (probably KTS). Sure in the case he flips town we get a confirmed maf result but how likely is it that KTS is town here?

I guess I'll have to make that KTS case later after all.

no no you see even if kts is scum he's backed into a corner because he has to give us a clear regardless and since that poe pool is so small that's almost game breaking for him it doesn't matter what KTS's alignment is more so he's claiming to have a cop shot in the first place 

28 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

I'll step in here. The item I received was a roleblock and I haven't used it on you. So unless it's an inventor that only hands out roleblocks that's not what happened.

Why did you claim this?  We should probably lynch today so it's less likely that you'll get NK'd zzzzz.

FMPOV it's Kill/Baldrick for most likely scum and then you/Orihime.  Fair enough on this.

Assuming Kill flips scum, Athena can WIFOM a roleblock on me or Baldrick.  We should vote for Anarchy tomorrow because I can prove if I didn't get blocked at least.

##Vote: KTS

VOTALS:

(4) Killthestory: Jaybee, Conqueror, Orihime, Refa
(1) Refa: Killthestory

Not Voting: athena_57, Baldrick, Shinori

There are ~58.5 hours left. With 8 alive, it takes 3 to lynch at deadline.

Edited by Iris

We have a nonclear poe of 5 Me Conq KTS Bald Refa

Let us assume we lynch scum in that Poe that is not KTS

We go to 6 way assuming 1 of the people not in poe not
We have to get a inno and we can hopefully leash it to be on our most suspected scum member if KTS is scum he's giving us a free ML back because he'd be forced to inno who we would've lynched the next day 
This is the argument for leaving KTS alive 

with the way conqeuror is pushing me, i think they're scum. i think refa is scum from opportunistically jumping on baldrick and believing me before anyone else. however, that doesn't make sense to me as a scumteam because refa asked for a cop on conqeuror unless he was trying to make one of them look good on flip.

maybe i'm putting too much value into that. individually, refa and conqeuror's days todays are just really wolfy. conqueror in particular, but again, refa, too. i don't feel very wrong here as i have most of this game, but baldrick is always that 3rd option that i might just cop to run an inno on both and hope town lynches refa or conqeuror over us.

idk, sort of shitty situation that town's trying to poe and tunnel vision.

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

We have a nonclear poe of 5 Me Conq KTS Bald Refa

Let us assume we lynch scum in that Poe that is not KTS

We go to 6 way assuming 1 of the people not in poe not
We have to get a inno and we can hopefully leash it to be on our most suspected scum member if KTS is scum he's giving us a free ML back because he'd be forced to inno who we would've lynched the next day 
This is the argument for leaving KTS alive 

yeah, i'm going to cop my most likely inno of baldrick and see where that takes me.

13 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

If he flips scum, the only thing that happened is that the lynch order was swapped. (And KTS has an extra night to use his scum!role if he has one). If he flips town, we've used our mislynch, but have a cop-result to work with.

you're assuming that town lynches correctly today in this situation. I'm not actually confident Refa is scum with KTS even though that option had made the most sense to me all game.

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

with the way conqeuror is pushing me, i think they're scum.

I think you're scum though. Sorry, but vt gaining a cop power after a tracker death is too much swing for me. Your cop isn't even a confirmable role like vig, and even if you claimed vig here I'd still lynch you.

I was going to unvote but this game has no hammers anyway but sure why not.

##Unvote

I'll look over this later tonight.

2 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

you're assuming that town lynches correctly today in this situation. I'm not actually confident Refa is scum with KTS even though that option had made the most sense to me all game.

ok nvm conqueror refa makes perfect sense

maybe ive been too caught up with the deepwolf and it's truly just been baldrick and refa. i guess we'll find out.

16 minutes ago, Orihime said:

no no you see even if kts is scum he's backed into a corner because he has to give us a clear regardless and since that poe pool is so small that's almost game breaking for him it doesn't matter what KTS's alignment is more so he's claiming to have a cop shot in the first place 

How is it gamebreaking for him if he claims a inno on like, Baldrick for example? I don't see it.

Catch you all later.