You Think Zephiel and Idoun Were Close

I actually recall reading somewhere that Brunya and Zephiel were lovers... WERE.

Actually for me, that was more believable than Zephiel/Idoun.

Wait. Isn't they were lover until Zephiel got too absorbed to his "Dragon World" project?

I actually recall reading somewhere that Brunya and Zephiel were lovers... WERE.

Seemingly a scrapped idea.

Zephiel became unable to love after his father tried to kill him, I believe. There's no other reason for him starting that mad war with Brunya and Guinevere by his side, after all.

Also, Idoun is just a "tool"/ally.

Edited by TheEnd

Seemingly a scrapped idea.

Zephiel became unable to love after his father tried to kill him, I believe. There's no other reason for him starting that mad war with Brunya and Guinevere by his side, after all.

Also, Idoun is just a "tool"/ally.

Yeah, I agree with that sentiment. I mean, he treats everybody pretty coldly. He orders Brenya to hide Idoun while Brenya protests saying she wants to fight by his side, he threatens Guinevere with death over running away from Bern again, and he orders Idoun around pretty shamelessly and with the assertation that she'll do it. (Although, to his credit, the Idoun example is kind of bad because she seems like the kind who'll do shit anyway no matter who's giving the orders.)

And to think that in FE7 he was an entirely different character... Damn you, Desmond! :angry:

(Actually, I blame the Government for my craziness.)

The whole Brunya x Zephiel was actually going to be used once, but they put that in development hell along with Murdock being the older brother of Zephiel. With Zephiel being blinded with his "KILL ALL HUMANS!!!" mission he never saw that Brunya actually loved and cared for him. Maybe if he wasn't so blind . . .

With Zephiel being blinded with his "KILL ALL HUMANS!!!" mission he never saw that Brunya actually loved and cared for him. Maybe if he wasn't so blind . . .

Yeah, I can agree with that. Brenya definitely acts like she cares a lot about Zephiel in Capter 22 and he just pushes her away. Sad thing for poor Brenya to deal with.

Yeah, I can agree with that. Brenya definitely acts like she cares a lot about Zephiel in Capter 22 and he just pushes her away. Sad thing for poor Brenya to deal with.

I mean, if I was Brenya, I would raped Zephiel! Just wait until he's alone in his bedroom, tackle him and have my way with him!

You also have her death quote.

Edited by King_Zephiel

Zephiel has no time to waste with such trivial matters.

Idoun is just a kid though right? (in terms of a dragon of course)

She is rather mature for a dragon, I can say she is as old as Ninian.

Poor brenya, she is hot and cool at the same time

Edited by Silver Fox of Metal

I mean, if I was Brenya, I would raped Zephiel! Just wait until he's alone in his bedroom, tackle him and have my way with him!

You also have her death quote.

Knowing Zephiel, though, he would take it the wrong way and he'd seek to get Brenya killed so that he can go on with his mission. ;)

Knowing Zephiel, though, he would take it the wrong way and he'd seek to get Brenya killed so that he can go on with his mission. ;)

I don't think Zephiel would mistake that for an assassination attempt or something. Maybe he'd even like it and unlock a Good End

Besides, he isn't that evil.

She is rather mature for a dragon, I can say she is as old as Ninian.

Poor brenya, she is hot and cool at the same time

I can say she is older than Ninian. Both Idun and Ninian LOOK the same age in their initial appearances, but they're some several years apart. (I can't say how many years apart.) Plus, Ninian's a half-blooded dragon, so she would age faster than a full-bloded dragon, which Idun is. (It is mentioned in a support between Fae and Sophia that a half-blooded dragon ages faster than a full-blooded dragon. And also remember, Ninian was a young girl at the time, so she would definitely be younger than Idun.)

Edited by Little Al

I know joking about rape isn't funny George Carling, but honestly, Brenya's hot. And an all mighty king like Zephiel wouldn't go around filling rape charges against a woman like Brenya.

Besides, I think he would enjoy a little sex in his life.

I don't think Zephiel would mistake that for an assassination attempt or something. Maybe he'd even like it and unlock a Good End

Besides, he isn't that evil.

It'll be a happy ending until he starts to freakin' denying the child.

But yeah, I mean imagine Zephiel casually walking into his bedroom and finding a naked Brenya in his bed. Yeah . . .happy ending indeed. Zephiel calls off all attacks, restore Idoun's soul and everyone has a great day and there's a huge parade for Roy and company in downtown Bern!

I know joking about rape isn't funny George Carling, but honestly, Brenya's hot. And an all mighty king like Zephiel wouldn't go around filling rape charges against a woman like Brenya.

Besides, I think he would enjoy a little sex in his life.

It'll be a happy ending until he starts to freakin' denying the child.

But yeah, I mean imagine Zephiel casually walking into his bedroom and finding a naked Brenya in his bed. Yeah . . .happy ending indeed. Zephiel calls off all attacks, restore Idoun's soul and everyone has a great day and there's a huge parade for Roy and company in downtown Bern!

The only good ending is Zephiel kills Roy and destroy the world!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the Brenya theory better. At the very least it's more plausable than Idoun. If there was anything, Idoun x Zeph was purely sexual.

Even if BrenyaxZeph is one-sided, you do have to remember people don't have to care about each other to screw. Basically, if Brenya put the moves on Zeph, you really think he'd say no? She's not asking him to marry her, just to do her brains out. Pretty easy decision. Besides, who's to say it's not a similar story in Brenya? All the game ever mentions is that she has a thing for him. How do we know Brenya's feelings for Zeph aren't love, but rather sexual tension? Meaning Brenya has more feelings for Exaccus than Zephiel, if you're getting the innuendo here? I think it could be very possible that Zeph and Brenya have a purely sexual relationship, only difference being that it means more to Brenya than it does to Zeph.

....You could probably say the same thing about Zeph and Idoun. There's nothing special between either of them apart from superior and subordinate. Of course, that doesn't discount the possibility of one of them saying "hey let's do it" and the other one saying "kwtfe". And the intresting thing here is that either one of them could...pop the question, if you will. Yes, a totally different question here. Goddamnit, you're all old enough to see where I'm going with this.

goddamn FE6 is almost as perverse as FE4 if you dig deep enough. And this isn't even getting into the possibility of ClarinexKlein or the slightly less possible MiredyxZeiss.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

KleinxClarine isn't so much a stretch as much as it's a story of female rape. Poor Klein, having to deal with the psychological brainbomb that is being raped by his own mirror reflection with tits.

PercivalxKlein. That is a stretch, and a stretch I can get behind. Literally, mwoawrr!

It may be a stretch but it's not a 100% unreasonable one. They clearly care about each other very much, so much that it can very well bypass the usual sibling bond. Zeiss also seems to have a bit of jealousy for Gale IIRC, that was more or less the dealbreaker for me. The possibility is definitely there.

And judging from that mwoawrr I'm guesing you have the same fetish for redheads I do >_>

Edited by Sweet Tooth

It may be a stretch but it's not a 100% unreasonable one. They clearly care about each other very much, so much that it can very well bypass the usual sibling bond. Zeiss also seems to have a bit of jealousy for Gale IIRC, that was more or less the dealbreaker for me. The possibility is definitely there.

And judging from that mwoawrr I'm guesing you have the same fetish for redheads I do >_>

Redheads? I've noticed a lot of your obsession with it around here, but I gots no specific attraction to it. How you got it out of mwoawrr is beyond me XD

It's more from how much I would like Percival to have Klein bent over, making him a pillowbiter and all that. Klein's cool in a fight, but he's 100% submissive XD

That's called me being lazy and not reading everything at 2 AM in the morning, damn insomnia, i didn't even read percivalxklein >_>

But really, no other opinions on MiredyxZeiss? I really do think I'm on to something here.

That's called me being lazy and not reading everything at 2 AM in the morning, damn insomnia, i didn't even read percivalxklein >_>

But really, no other opinions on MiredyxZeiss? I really do think I'm on to something here.

Good thing I'm a night owl.

MiredyxZeiss..If Zeiss went oral, would look like Miredy was blasting out fire XD

^As long as there is a discussion going on, the mods have no right to lock it.

You know, that would be a funny FE6 hack if somebody made Idoun and King Zephiel lovers. Then again, you do piss on Idoun's backstory and you would piss off many FE6 fanboys.

^As long as there is a discussion going on, the mods have no right to lock it.

You know, that would be a funny FE6 hack if somebody made Idoun and King Zephiel lovers. Then again, you do piss on Idoun's backstory and you would piss off many FE6 fanboys.

Myself included.

Now what I think that if there's anything of Idun's that Zephiel's in love with, it's her powers. Nothing else. Zephiel, in my opinion, is too focused on continental domination to even give one crud about her.