let's Talk About Shifters

So, the likelihood of us getting shifters in some capacity is fairly high (we haven't had a game without shifters since blazing blade), so I thought it would be nice to speculate what kind we can get, and how they may change from the previous games.

I've noticed people talking about some Scottish(?) symbols appearing on some of the units, so that could be a place to start for potential beast units or maybe a new class of shifters alltogether.

and of course we have dragons, a very prominent loli has been popping up quite a bit, in both discussions and adverts and it seems likely to be a manakete of sorts.

then we have general mechanics, I think they may change the shifter mechanics to something more like mystery of the emblem's manaketes, because they are using a "magic" command this is why I think this may be likely.

Well if they want to take from Scottish folklore in terms of shifters they could add seals and horses ( Selkies and Kelpies), but I have a hard time seeing IS using those.  Of course Awakening had rabbits so anything is fair game.  Other then the have to have in game little girl dragon, I hope wolves come back.

3 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Well if they want to take from Scottish folklore in terms of shifters they could add seals and horses ( Selkies and Kelpies), but I have a hard time seeing IS using those.  Of course Awakening had rabbits so anything is fair game.  Other then the have to have in game little girl dragon, I hope wolves come back.

I wouldn't mind seeing wolves return either, hopefully they do more werewolf than wolveskin which looked like bears or just do what they did with the wolf tribe laguz.