Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Elemina said:

I do think he's town. I don't get it either I think that's something Omega should answer. I just know at the top of my head Gorf is always on my ass. 

@Omega. Please answer the question in my last post.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Thoughts on Marth wagon?

At the top of my head I don't get it. I think I have MI as null but I liked their first post and one question but need more. I don't see it being a productive lynch today and can see more positive from leaving that person alive. Same thing with Omega. I'm null on him as well and do like his approach (feeling things out slowly) instead of RUN AND GUN BOIS LETS PUSH THIS GUY as always but Omega not a lynch that should happen today. More so should be if a SCUM flips and exposes him.

7 minutes ago, Refa said:

Cool, so you think he's town?  This confuses me, though, because Omega implied that Gorf should know better than to vote you.  However, if Gorf always tunnels you anyways, why did Omega scumread him for that?  I don't get it.

I don't remember Gorf historically tunneling Ranmaru. Maybe he did? I can tell you that on our homesite, I don't think Ran EVER got mislynched and was almost always a top villa for most people.

@Elemina

Do you remember instances of Gorf shitting on you as a villager back on SWF?

@Elemina Me, SB, and Ichigo are all voting Marth based on his second reads post.  You should check that out.  I have no idea why Omega and Naana are voting there.

What are the votals?

2 minutes ago, Orihime said:

why?

I don't think you find Laser scummy and The Alpha read was a PoE logical guess.  I can easily understand the ichigo/Evan reads.  I think you've made your stance known previously on Omega/Gorf.

If not Alpha then I'd say that Gorf is the fake read.

Just now, Alpha Male said:

AM is legitamately frozen guys, she's had 2 full days pretty much to come in and make interactions, and yet people (cough cough, chelsea) are clearing her for an aggressive style... 

im not clearing her. i think its very interesting that her wagon doesnt stay in the lead for long

I'm not playing your games, Orihime.  I don't negotiate with generic anime protagonists.  #SquirtleSquadOut

Just now, dyachei said:

im not clearing her. i think its very interesting that her wagon doesnt stay in the lead for long

are you chelsea?

hell, the wagon not staying in the lead for long is more indicative of a scum wagon than a town one

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

@Elemina Me, SB, and Ichigo are all voting Marth based on his second reads post.  You should check that out.  I have no idea why Omega and Naana are voting there.

What are the votals?

Hot guess?

Naana is Self pres voting MI by just trying to hop on any other wagon not AM or themself.

1 minute ago, dyachei said:

No wagon has stayed in the lead for long, this isn't a good point against AM