Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

9 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

yea meta-wise its almost useless to weigh ruy's alignment. like him playing bad is NAI. i think hes scum because his entire play has been shaaaaaaaallow, his need to vocalize being willing to vote omega only if its in self preservation reads as trying to justify a future omega vote for no reason, and essentially using a lack of reading as an excuse to have barebones reads, despite being able to pick things up in real time, in conversation with people. for me, its not about the why, but the what with ruy, and hes been super internally focused. its like he only cares about catching scum enough to barely scrape by better than am did yesterDay. but none of that is to say it falls in line with x or y meta, his meta is just a history of bad Day town and scum play with sprinkles of decent Night play lol

No one really thinks this from SWF.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down for a Ryu lynch, especially considering he just left thread without claiming intentionally.

And shaded mason claim.

And suggested policy vig instead of his scumreads ie SB or Naana.

Just now, Mello said:

Wienerboy could be scum based on above, I think his last reads list I saw was fabricated. He states he has a scumread on me for coming in, but based on his posts it looks like he hasn't even read me at all. 

I'm not going to pretend my read on you is highly premeditated, it's off the cuff if anything. I don't know why you're quick to defense when I put you pretty similar to Ryan in terms of priority. Funny enough you both are voting Red Ryu only you happened to mess up. I need to download that stupid ISO script hold on

1 minute ago, Snike said:

I'm down for a Ryu lynch, especially considering he just left thread without claiming intentionally.

I think it was basically a scum frustration move. 

@Omega. Iirc it was like Naana SB Refa you Orihime right? I'm still suspect wrt Naana rn. The wagon would be mostly pure but I feel like Marth's almost mind melding with me on certain things. I'm not willing to immediately guilty him if SB were to flip town.

2 minutes ago, Snike said:

And shaded mason claim.

And suggested policy vig instead of his scumreads ie SB or Naana.

it was naana and evan wasn't it

2 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

I'm not going to pretend my read on you is highly premeditated, it's off the cuff if anything. I don't know why you're quick to defense when I put you pretty similar to Ryan in terms of priority. Funny enough you both are voting Red Ryu only you happened to mess up. I need to download that stupid ISO script hold on

So, I'll ask again. What's your reason for scumreading me? Stop trying to prance around the question like a ballerina. 

Just now, JohnCarter said:

it was naana and evan wasn't it

He's on the SB Wagon so that may well be right. I should double check that.

Just now, Mello said:

So, I'll ask again. What's your reason for scumreading me? Stop trying to prance around the question like a ballerina. 

Please hold I'm a fucking retard I don't know how to work this ISO script

Just now, Naana said:

thing one and thing two?

Yes

It doesn't matter but I seem to remember someone complaining about not hardclaiming/ charclaiming.

Just now, weinerboy said:

Please hold I'm a fucking retard I don't know how to work this ISO script

So, you're admitting that you didn't read me, and your scumread was based on NAI things? yes or no. That's all I want.