Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Ruy's content sucks, that's not something that  can be disagreed with. and while it might be contradicting cause earlier I said 'i want the flip to determine some people', I also think that it's an easy vote that can be dismissed for a lot people due to how he's playing. Mello literally got pissed at me and dipped immediately after with nothing to develop further. He's also voting Ruy right now. Something ain't right if a dude I think is mafia is being voted by wolfy people unless this is the hardest fuckin' bus imaginable

Who feeling me right now

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

naana town is coo

sb can be poe but marth pointed out an association w am that looks pretty fishy involving also voting am. i was saying that there was prob scum between him and sb, ill bring that up right quick i just wanted a hot take on your thoughts on sb

what is our read on shatt?

@Orihime

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

I'm glad Gorf and I got to shit on each other for the first two Day phases of this game.

I consider this game a lock success for that alone.

71r1avQ-YcL._SX425_.jpg

Just now, Orihime said:

I find Shat town mostly because I haven't seen a post that makes me think they have an agenda 

I feel like you haven't read half the game so when you say you haven't found a post of theirs that you scumread, I don't know if I can put stock in that

1 minute ago, Naana said:

cfd Shattiel 

Veto.

If we don't lynch ryu (we should), cfd Mello?

@Orihime

1 hour ago, Naana said:

Shattiel hard pushing me for being frozen over Animal Midwife on day 1 is wildly inconsistent, and the scum motivation to be inconsistent about that is there since I was a viable alternative to animal.  It's simple.

20 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

SB is a scum read because during d1 he signed off naana and midwife as town when they were the most talked about players in the game, then stuck his vote on omega for reasons I found shallow. Also he has been kinda pushing the scum! Ori line of thought today which is some p scummy tinfoiling when ori is a risky play today. 

thoughts on shatt and sb considering these quotes to be true? i actually really like both of these, shatts been actively lurking hard and riding on a D1 town tone and SB has incredible town presence as a wolf