Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Snike said:

@Omega. Iirc it was like Naana SB Refa you Orihime right? I'm still suspect wrt Naana rn. The wagon would be mostly pure but I feel like Marth's almost mind melding with me on certain things. I'm not willing to immediately guilty him if SB were to flip town.

Yeah. Pretty sure Naana's a villager. Refa's votes this game were Marth -> weinerboy, and I seriously doubt Refa doesn't vote a wolf at some point in the game (though he did open D2 saying he wasn't as confident that Marth's a wolf).

Just now, JohnCarter said:

are you serious? how haven't you done it before yesterday?

I'm new to the site and I didn't see the post. I said it yesterday, but I don't think you were here. 

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4671 to #4706

Red Ryu (8): Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, SB., Snike, Mello
SB. (4): dyachei, Red Ryu, Donald Trump, JohnCarter
Omega. (3): Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina
Shattiel (2): Naana, Omega.
Mello (1): Ichigo
Not voting (3): LaserGuy, manti, Shinori

Phase ends in 2h14m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Mello (1): Red Ryu

Omega. (1): Shattiel

<Beta v2.0.4>

22 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

See dude you're doing it again

The snapback thing

Do you play this game like you're playing chicken?

I don't understand this. 

17 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Let me try to rephrase based on what I'm seeing: You're pressuring yes, you're trying to get your thoughts out there, but complacency in this context is like you're so satisfied with your own play that you're unwilling to see people having issues with you and then you do the exact thing you're doing to me. Every time you interact with someone there's always a stipulation to that interaction that comes with it. It's like..you don't let anyone get into your head, and then when someone tries to you take offense to this.

Except not many people have started issues with me.  And the only people I have reacted in a similar way with add this would be people like ichigo and people starting things that just don't make sense to me.  Plenty of people in this thread have gotten into my head and have gotten thoughts from me.  They all actually asked me questions.  You haven't been.   So far you've just been doing this thing where you slowly kept saying I wad scummy more and more without actually speaking to me or asking me anything and that's bull.

You are quite literally saying I'm scummy for dying I don't let people get in my head or thoughts when toy are actively not trying to get into my head or thoughts.   If you wanna speak to me speak away.   Ask me questions.  Don't just make terrible off hand comments about how I slowly look worse to you without every speaking to me. 

Just now, Mello said:

So, you're admitting that you didn't read me, and your scumread was based on NAI things? yes or no. That's all I want. 

You're not a top scumread. I just don't think you've done much to be town and you've been a non-presence. As the game continues to open up I am looking towards inactives more thinking ahead towards the game. My list was not 1-10, it was more by pairing hence it was colored. The oranges to me are vigbait, potential to be mafia as I have been starting to feel our inactives hold some of them. I don't know why you're coming in here again to say things that are incomplete. My only really solid lead is Ryu right now hence I'm voting him, so you must've got it in your head that I'm trying to pocket you and overreacted. Hell, I've even thrown some grief towards Shinori. This whole 'not read' thing is getting annoying, either just commit to not reading or stop using it as an excuse. I'm not sure how to take your defense really, but at the least you're actually here.

I'm looking like an ass because you keep responding and I don't know how the ISO thing works someone help me i pooped my pants

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Yeah. Pretty sure Naana's a villager. Refa's votes this game were Marth -> weinerboy, and I seriously doubt Refa doesn't vote a wolf at some point in the game (though he did open D2 saying he wasn't as confident that Marth's a wolf).

I mean he was on AM at one point too but I can see what you're saying. And you're townreading Soup rn? I'm more leaning he'd be scum of those two.

1 minute ago, JohnCarter said:

are you serious? how haven't you done it before yesterday?

Well friend...

I'm going to go look back at something. RN I don't like Mello's behaviour in thread.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I don't understand this. 

Except not many people have started issues with me.  And the only people I have reacted in a similar way with add this would be people like ichigo and people starting things that just don't make sense to me.  Plenty of people in this thread have gotten into my head and have gotten thoughts from me.  They all actually asked me questions.  You haven't been.   So far you've just been doing this thing where you slowly kept saying I wad scummy more and more without actually speaking to me or asking me anything and that's bull.

You are quite literally saying I'm scummy for dying I don't let people get in my head or thoughts when toy are actively not trying to get into my head or thoughts.   If you wanna speak to me speak away.   Ask me questions.  Don't just make terrible off hand comments about how I slowly look worse to you without every speaking to me. 

Naana's been here all day, I feel like I asked you this before but is that case you penned on D1 just gone and not worth it anymore? I gave it a pass firsthand but I don't really know anymore. Pretty sure I asked you if you're defaulting to SB now that Omega is claimed

9 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

You're not a top scumread. I just don't think you've done much to be town and you've been a non-presence. As the game continues to open up I am looking towards inactives more thinking ahead towards the game. My list was not 1-10, it was more by pairing hence it was colored. The oranges to me are vigbait, potential to be mafia as I have been starting to feel our inactives hold some of them. I don't know why you're coming in here again to say things that are incomplete. My only really solid lead is Ryu right now hence I'm voting him, so you must've got it in your head that I'm trying to pocket you and overreacted. Hell, I've even thrown some grief towards Shinori. This whole 'not read' thing is getting annoying, either just commit to not reading or stop using it as an excuse. I'm not sure how to take your defense really, but at the least you're actually here.

I'm looking like an ass because you keep responding and I don't know how the ISO thing works someone help me i pooped my pants

go to start of D2, Iris explains it step by step

6 hours ago, Red Ryu said:

I’m less useful than Omega so if I die that would be better.

i’d only vore Omega at this time for self preservation.

Image result for megathonk

@NaanaI don't but they dropped something that triggered something deep inside my SF-native blood.

They're getting a day pass for right but shit needs to be looked into later.

10 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Naana's been here all day, I feel like I asked you this before but is that case you penned on D1 just gone and not worth it anymore? I gave it a pass firsthand but I don't really know anymore. Pretty sure I asked you if you're defaulting to SB now that Omega is claimed

I quite literally said if either vote naana or sb when I unvoted omega. Like you sound like you aren't even reading me.  The first time you asked me about my naana read earlier this day phase I stated that I still think they're obvscum but no one else seemed to believe