Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4707 to #4726

Red Ryu (8): Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, SB., Snike, Mello
SB. (4): dyachei, Red Ryu, Donald Trump, JohnCarter
Omega. (3): Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina
Shattiel (2): Naana, Omega.
Mello (1): Ichigo
Not voting (3): LaserGuy, manti, Shinori

Phase ends in 1h54m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.4>

@Naana can you give a read on shattiel that describes how theyve been scummy that is more than four lines in length? i am actually starting to think youre incapable of casing or describing scumminess, just busting out reads and pointing. like youre a step above shatt content wise but your tone is leagues under imo. convince town of your read.

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

@Naana can you give a read on shattiel that describes how theyve been scummy that is more than four lines in length? i am actually starting to think youre incapable of casing or describing scumminess, just busting out reads and pointing. like youre a step above shatt content wise but your tone is leagues under imo. convince town of your read.

Cases are scummy.

Shattiel hard pushing me for being frozen over Animal Midwife on day 1 is wildly inconsistent, and the scum motivation to be inconsistent about that is there since I was a viable alternative to animal.  It's simple.

1 minute ago, JohnCarter said:

he has been tonally the towniest out of everyone this entire game. even the 'my final reads are what I already said' reads towny

really, cause I read that opposite. His tone had been "meh" at best, and a town knowing they're heading out would prolly want to enforce their final calls knowing they're flipping soon, escpecially when they've  Also when asked for a vig target instead of saying one of his scum reads he responded with vague answers about "lurkers" 

plus he refuses to claim

1 minute ago, Naana said:

Shattiel hard pushing me for being frozen over Animal Midwife on day 1 is wildly inconsistent, and the scum motivation to be inconsistent about that is there since I was a viable alternative to animal.  It's simple.

does shatt have experience playing w you or am?