Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, the "you've been memeposting a lot" thing? If it was that, probably saw him mention me and reminded me to ask him.

As for your second line, neither. I don't have much of a handle on Refa here and figured I'd ask Via about it since he mentioned a confident villa read on him early in the game. What do you think of Refa anyway?

I have a soft townread on Refa seeming as confused and overwhelmed as I felt on reading the thread at game start and it feels like he’s acted reasonably to try and to try and fix that so far.

@dyachei

You got any thoughts on Donald Trump or Elemina?

Anyone who doesn't want me to ping them tell me, otherwise I'm going to use it cuz this is a big game and I want my questions answered and don't trust people to do it unless I talk to them directly.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

@dyachei

You got any thoughts on Donald Trump or Elemina?

Anyone who doesn't want me to ping them tell me, otherwise I'm going to use it cuz this is a big game and I want my questions answered and don't trust people to do it unless I talk to them directly.

I've already answered this is the last few pages 

yo omega on a scale of 1-10 how comfortable are you chilling on that armchair youve positioned yourself on for the duration of this game?

btw i would much much much rather an animal midwife wagon than naana, i still feel like the case on him holds up. @dyachei i think you had mentioned something contradictory to the townmeta spiel about am like 10 pages ago, but can you give an idea of your feel on am for me just for clarity? i thought it was wack that people were talking about am's meta supporting a townread because like yo if this is a sign of a player playing to their town meta that is PISS easy to replicate as scum and i give that zero credit lol

16 hours ago, JohnCarter said:

He's saying i'm a fucking swag wolf and I can act however I want 

JC is, in general, is relaxed as fuck coming in and it's townie.

Weird tinfoil on Ori, but it might just be conf bias working from having the naana wagon as a default.

Speaking of which, forgot to vote top wagon.

## naana

whew

@Donald Trump

She doesn't freeze when she's scum. She still posts but they are stilted and awkward and don't do much game solving. 

Which I think fits this game.

Also fine with the naana wagon but I don't know the meta there. He's doing a fat lot of nothing and can die

##vote: animal midwife