Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Votals
(1) Red RyuMello
(1) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate
(1) ShinoriEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(5) Naanamoonbird, manti, Elemina, Shinori, Red Ryu
(4) Animal Midwifedyachei, JohnCarterDonald Trump, Ryanyb
(5) Magnificence IncarnateSB., Refa, NaanaOmega., Orihime
(1) Omega.Shattiel
(1) IchigoLaserGuy
(1) moonbirdIchigo

(3) Not Voting: Alpha Male, Fable, Ryker
With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer.

You have ~3.5 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Donald Trump idk what you mean wrt the Marth wagon, might be misreading but I’m getting confused by if you think it’s good or not at a glance. Please clarify?

I think this is Townori ftr but I’d like Refa’s input.

Kinda falling asleep over here but I’m uncomfortable leaving as is. Mafia sucks.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Naana's early day was terrible. Called me scum for no reason(apparently thought I was someone else but I think that's BS.)  They never expanded on this and never followed up on this read. Refused to vote me to keep their vote "pure" which is pretty TMI if they know I would flip town.  When they finally came back from inactivity later that night they gave ZERO content and I literally had to ask the same god damn question about 5 times to get a simple fucking answer.  This has been someone who has actively been unhelpful to the thread until her wagon started to die off just a bit and other people started to grow as wagons.  ONLY THEN did she actually start trying to put forth content and vote other people, that kinda screams self preservation to me from scum.

Were you the one who claimed that Naana only posted a lot when he wasn't the wagon, or was that someone else? Because that viewpoint seems pretty contradictory to what you're saying here, maybe you should go bother them. I don't townread you because I think you could make this push as scum. I don't have a reason to scumread you

@Shinori Why does Scum!Naana townread you in this situation?

@Elemina What are your thoughts on Gorf's case on you?  Omega gave his thoughts but I want to hear it from you.

1 minute ago, Ichigo said:

You were bringing it up just now as a reason he shouldn't be townread

I haven't "lurked hard" by a longshot Donald, I'm definitely in the top half of active posters, I guarantee you. Not sure what you're on about

I said the ISO sucks cause it's full of 1 liners and shit posts and if you actually read the ISO you would understand what I mean. The 1 liners that are made are not made to help village or made to scum hunt or even made to look for town.  They are quite literally just 1 liners made to post.  There is basically no content whatsoever and the slot needs to die.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I said the ISO sucks cause it's full of 1 liners and shit posts and if you actually read the ISO you would understand what I mean. The 1 liners that are made are not made to help village or made to scum hunt or even made to look for town.  They are quite literally just 1 liners made to post.  There is basically no content whatsoever and the slot needs to die.

I'm saying pushing on the 1 liners is a shallow read and isn't really AI for naana

Just now, Ichigo said:

Were you the one who claimed that Naana only posted a lot when he wasn't the wagon, or was that someone else? Because that viewpoint seems pretty contradictory to what you're saying here, maybe you should go bother them. I don't townread you because I think you could make this push as scum. I don't have a reason to scumread you

I stated they only started posting content when they weren't a big wagon.  They were posting a bunch of 1 liners that literally weren't content.  IF you would like I can quote you a handful of the shit that there is in that terrible ISO up until they started making content.  Because none of it is content.

@RefaThey basically backed off and said I was town when I started pushing them hard and people were saying I was town earlier in the game.  I'm pretty sure scum!Naana didn't want to go into a thunderdome with me so they tried to read me as town and get me off their case instead of fighting it out with me.

4 hours ago, Refa said:

Not sure about Elemina's catch up post.  I definitely don't agree with the Naana/Via reads.  I can get Elemina's logic behind these reads and I might be wrong on Naana, definitely sure that Via's slot is town though.  I can see why Elemina would think Alpha Male is active lurking but don't understand why Scum!AM needs to be voting Elemina in this situation when a fuckton of people have scumread Naana up to this point.  Orihime scumread also seems thrown there with little connection to the other reads, which seems weird to me considering Elemina was like "IM SURE IVE CAUGHT ALL FOUR OF THE SCUM".  Sidenote @Elemina Why do you think there's only four scum?  I'm expecting five.  There's a lot of null reads but I remember Elemina doing that in previous games, so not holding that against the slot.  Overall I'd say the slot is town (it does read like he felt like he caught something, and is pushing off of the assumption that Naana is scum) but I don't like any of the scumreads.  @Omega. You said Elemina is obvious town, do you think this makes sense coming from Town!Him?  Also while we're at it, can you explain the Alpha Male read?  Why are Alpha Male/Gorf not scum/scum?  I feel like you actually explained the last one but I forgot and I'm lazy.

I thought it was a good number to start with. Yes I have a ton of null reads but they'll get more solid as game goes on I was kind of lazy with the rest because so hard to fit that all together in my head in a short time. You think I'm town but you just disagree with my reads. We can talk about those reads, to see where we differ.

1 minute ago, Ichigo said:

I'm saying pushing on the 1 liners is a shallow read and isn't really AI for naana

My main push doesn't have anything to do with 1 liners.

Here let me word it in a way you can understand.

NAANA NOT GIVE HELP.

Shinori, I understand Naana started off posting no content. I don't think that makes them more likely to be scum, I'm not arguing about their competence as a player, or if they should be policy lynched (they shouldn't), I'm saying it's not indicative of their alignment. I've liked their votes in the second half

Shinori, isn’t scum Naana more likely to push a counterwagon while they were top prio instead of waiting for a bit? I kinda get your read but I can see a world where townaana does it too.

omega-Scum I feel like his confidence this game is really overblown and his flip is in the top 3 that interests me in a pure info sense if I get enough info I feel like I can get this game done. I'm just wondering if my info bias on wanting to get Omega lynched is clouding my judgement

Alpha-Town I think Alphas tone is really solid. The reads I've seen them make I think comes from town all the time. I've read a few of there posts between me skimming them and I really don't see anything that points me to scum Alpha plus a little bit of meta given I've played with lord a lot

ichigo-NullMy main issue with Ichigo is I can read him really well and he knows this. He's had points of town/scummy points my main issue is I agree with a lot of his reads and I've
seen a bit of towny parts to him but not obv town like I used too so paranoia
gorf-Town I don't think he goes for ele as scum plus ele is one of my off handed scumreads and it doesn't seem like a scum vs scum case to me. Gorfs posting besides that is pretty good and I'd say he's one of my more confident reads

laser-Scummy lasers posting is super shallow and I think he's playing a really safe game. I don't think laser has caused many waves and can easily see him flipping scum. I have bigger fish I want to go after but I'd throw a vig or invest at laser and want eyes on him going into day 2

evan-Null He makes a lot of statements and the ones he did I didn't get a lot of content from his words make my brain buzz I can't get a good read on this guy In my notes I have him as talks too much so rather ignore it
ok @dyachei find the fakes

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

omega-Scum I feel like his confidence this game is really overblown and his flip is in the top 3 that interests me in a pure info sense if I get enough info I feel like I can get this game done. I'm just wondering if my info bias on wanting to get Omega lynched is clouding my judgement

Alpha-Town I think Alphas tone is really solid. The reads I've seen them make I think comes from town all the time. I've read a few of there posts between me skimming them and I really don't see anything that points me to scum Alpha plus a little bit of meta given I've played with lord a lot

ichigo-NullMy main issue with Ichigo is I can read him really well and he knows this. He's had points of town/scummy points my main issue is I agree with a lot of his reads and I've
seen a bit of towny parts to him but not obv town like I used too so paranoia
gorf-Town I don't think he goes for ele as scum plus ele is one of my off handed scumreads and it doesn't seem like a scum vs scum case to me. Gorfs posting besides that is pretty good and I'd say he's one of my more confident reads

laser-Scummy lasers posting is super shallow and I think he's playing a really safe game. I don't think laser has caused many waves and can easily see him flipping scum. I have bigger fish I want to go after but I'd throw a vig or invest at laser and want eyes on him going into day 2

evan-Null He makes a lot of statements and the ones he did I didn't get a lot of content from his words make my brain buzz I can't get a good read on this guy In my notes I have him as talks too much so rather ignore it
ok @dyachei find the fakes

Fake is me and Evan

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

@Shinori Why does Scum!Naana townread you in this situation?

@Elemina What are your thoughts on Gorf's case on you?  Omega gave his thoughts but I want to hear it from you.

It's gorf being dumb as always when it comes to my alignment. I have had plenty of run ins with Gorf and he ALWAYS hates on me and then the ONE time he was like 'oh hey Ran is town here' he was scum lol that's the time to really question him. I think his case is bad but I can see him really believing it and especially since we have history and he just doesn't want to hold me to a low standard of play and honestly I should play better but at the same time i stick to my old habits. YET I like how he can sort of see my mindset wrt ALPHA MALE on a skim, so I have to have SOMETHING right. It makes sense that as I post he gets less confident in his read on me and AS NANA FLIPS SCUM then he should have reason to reconsider. 

Just now, Ichigo said:

Shinori, I understand Naana started off posting no content. I don't think that makes them more likely to be scum, I'm not arguing about their competence as a player, or if they should be policy lynched (they shouldn't), I'm saying it's not indicative of their alignment. I've liked their votes in the second half

Their votes in the second half are only after  people stopped pressing her and only when other people became viable wagons.  She LITERALLY refused to vote anyone, not even the people who she told me she was scum reading.  SHE REFUSED TO VOTE THEM.  I do NOT think that their second half makes the first half null and void.  I also think for someone that said they wanted to keep their vote pure, to suddenly be hoping amongst all of the top wagons is super suspect.

2 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

SB, I didn't comment on Omega because I wasn't here and then just didn't, it's like if I asked you why you didn't comment on something random, that's how I feel right now

I’m not big on this but if it’s a playstyle thing then we’re never gonna agree anyway so w/e.

2 minutes ago, SB. said:

Shinori, isn’t scum Naana more likely to push a counterwagon while they were top prio instead of waiting for a bit? I kinda get your read but I can see a world where townaana does it too.

Not if AM is also scum(who was the only other wagon at the point in time when they were heavy suspect)