Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

2 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Basically...I don't wanna fuckin' read that shit is for squares. My vote is there unless someone magically does something really scummy and stops me in my tracks

I don't care where your vote ends up as long as it's justified properly, but I want you to read the other two wagons and give some thoughts there.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Omega. said:

ATTN VILLAGE

weinerboy, AKA soup, is historically a very villagery wolf. As in, top townread by village kind of wolf. I tell you this for your info.

Stay woke.

lmao I forgot SCUM SOUP gets town read MORE THEN ME (that's a good thing tho) but as town he gets shit on more sadly

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Bruh can't wall her ISO.Ā  There's nothing to Wall.Ā  Also I like how she vanished when I started pushing her hard again.

You haven't even seen me overreact.

I mean, I disappeared for over 24 hours. I don't think disappearing is scummy.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

ATTN VILLAGE

weinerboy, AKA soup, is historically a very villagery wolf. As in, top townread by village kind of wolf. I tell you this for your info.

Stay woke.

psure this rules out a soup/yolo w/w pairĀ 

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Yeah dude. The active thread high energy shit is pretty lit. Wait 'til we get closer to EOD. If wolves are any good they'll pop out of wolfchat, swarm the thread, and pull in different directions trying to force us to hit a villager. It can get crazy if enough people are on/around.

I'm Squirtle Squad 100%.

2 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

Squirtle Squad

get lit boys. Also you're implying this thread isn't a mess rn already

BTW, I'm officially renaming the town faction toĀ Squirtle Squad.Ā  Expect to see a mod announcement any minute now.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

I don't care where your vote ends up as long as it's justified properly, but I want you to read the other two wagons and give some thoughts there.

My base thoughts right now is that if someone is refusing to say anything then you might as well get done with them.Ā  The other slots I can comb over during the night. Other base assumptions based on what little I've seen? I dig SB for bringing up contention to the main wagon and being uneasy about it, because it's something I would especially do as town and often find myself in that position wrt inactive slots.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

Shinori getting mad isn't a scum tell, he does it as both alignments.Ā  It just means he's not playing enough League to channel his rage into.

Can you explain the Marth wagon more?

WRT Midwife, the main point against them for me was that people were like "the Midwife wagon is dying down while all of these other wagons pop up".Ā  I ask for votals to confirm this and am very confused when Midwife has the same amount of votes as everyone else lol.Ā  I don't feel strongly about the slot but it feels like a lurker lynch to me.Ā  I think it's more likely to flip scum than Naana but a town flip will suck.

I think most of the votes that formed it with okay but it feels weird that weā€™re just kinda there with no input on the wagon whatsoever like 10 pages later.

I get that Marth hasnā€™t posted since then but its kinda yikes? Like part of me wants to unvote in spite of a strong scumread but Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m overthinking it or where Iā€™d go. I kind of just want Midwife dead and honestly I donā€™t think itā€™d suck any more than a town Marth flip.

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

All that I've seen Shinori do this game is overreact scream and call Naana scum for giving little contentĀ 

Why should I townread them

Tell me why I'm scum again.

Just a tl;dr is fine.

And if you want an overreaction I can give you an overreaction.

aight barring silly circumstances im here till eod. still stand on animal > ichigo > naana > marth as far as the relevant scumfeeling players are concerned, but willing to have tea time with whoever wants it.

my tone read on alpha is still p towny, and i think laserguy, refa and sb are pretty chillin slots for the moment. sb more than refa but theyre both doing p well, theyre at least putting effort to look good if theyre wolves

waddup thread

Just now, Donald Trump said:

aight barring silly circumstances im here till eod. still stand on animal > ichigo > naana > marth as far as the relevant scumfeeling players are concerned, but willing to have tea time with whoever wants it.

my tone read on alpha is still p towny, and i think laserguy, refa and sb are pretty chillin slots for the moment. sb more than refa but theyre both doing p well, theyre at least putting effort to look good if theyre wolves

waddup thread

stop pocketing me, you're making me blush

Also dissapearing isn't AI itself however it's near phase end, she's a leading wagon, and people claimed she was Frozen when pressured as scum.Ā  Well I'm pressuring her and she started to go non responsive and then just up and vanished and I think that's weird af.

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

Why is that

i posted it earlier - she was stilted in thread and asking questions she didnt follow up on

she ignored several posts regarding her but responded to others and it felt really, really awkward

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Also dissapearing isn't AI itself however it's near phase end, she's a leading wagon, and people claimed she was Frozen when pressured as scum.Ā  Well I'm pressuring her and she started to go non responsive and then just up and vanished and I think that's weird af.

plus, even if she was just busy she'd be able to hop on once or twice I'm sure

14 hours ago, Elemina said:

This and further quotes are frustration with his scum partner. If they were un-aligned he wouldn't have really continued that convo for so long. A townie would say 'yo sub out if you can't do shit' and leave it at that.

Unnecessary.

Nana posting this to avoid any further scum v scum interaction being revealed to the public.Ā 

Why is he arguing down a read without really having a solid read himself and isn't trying to determine his slot's alignment but rather trying to save it and push it to post content

Unnecessary.

@EleminaThe poking at each other comment is referring to the above quote (and I think there was another one). You really think that this is scum theatre?

I don't care for Trump primarily because of his interactions with you, actually. He was scumreading you for trying to generate content early in the day phase. I also agree with YOLO that you are pretty obvtown when you're Town, so given that Trump has played with you before, I'd expect him to be able to read you pretty well.

Guessing there's been 50 posts since I started writing this.