Introductions

Morpha2000

Hello guys, my screenname is Morpha2000 and whilst I'm fairly new to Fire Emblem I've really grown to love this series and its tactical gameplay. Up until now I've played all games from Binding Blade and up. My favourite right now is Path of Radiance and my least favourite is Shadow Dragon, I've not completed Radiant Dawn, mostly because I have no (legal) copy. Currently waiting with bated breath for Fire Emblem Switch, in which I'd like to go completely blind so please no spoilers. Well, I think that's all folks, if you'd like to know anything more about me feel free to ask.

Edited by Morpha2000
Incorrect capital letter.

Welcome to the Forest, Morpha!

9 hours ago, Morpha2000 said:

Well, I think that's all folks, if you'd like to know anything more about me feel free to ask.

Random FE question : What is your favorite class?

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Sorry for the late reply guys, apparently you can only post so much as a beginning user.

On 25/07/2018 at 1:07 PM, (s)ad touch said:

and the lyn fanboys. message back if you want me to summon one.

More of a Hector fan myself, don't like taking chances with dodges and crits.

21 hours ago, Karimlan said:

FE: Three Houses won't be released until early next year, so don't worry. And yeah, cheers!

More worried about teasers and trailers being spread around since I'm also avoiding those, didn't even know it was called Three Houses xD.

14 hours ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Morpha!

Random FE question : What is your favorite class?

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

I really like flying classes for their mobility, it depends on the game wether I prefer the wyvern rider or the pegasus knight.

Thank you all for your cheerful reactions, I can really feel the community in this one, even though I expect a lot of flame wars between the classic FE fans and the new ones xD. Have a nice day, everyone.