Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean like, the wagon wasn't there for that long and most of the ppl who posted in that time did vote for violet or are pretty townie? town points for kamina I guess. aizen would have had a pretty tough time switching to violet after half a day of arguing that cc and violet weren't interesting targets.

Votals:

Time left in day phase:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180831T18&p0=3704&msg=Day+phase+end&font=cursive&csz=1

Rain(3): Ochako, All Might, Olivier
C.C.(3): Estelle, Refakitty³, Marisa, 
Ochako(2): C.C., Violet Evergarden
Nemu(2): Aizen, Kamina
Sham(2): Rain 
Estelle(1): Cu Chulainn

With 15 people currently alive 8 votes are needed to hammer and end the phase early.  Hammer is not needed for day 1.

Please also remember to submit your secondary votes through your role pm.  Your secondary vote can be swapped as much as you want through out the day phase but when phase ends or hammer is met votes will be locked in.  Technically a vote isn't required though if you wish.

If there are any errors in the above votals please let me know.

There is about 1 hour left in the phase.

If hammer is reached before phase end STOP POSTING.

I may not be around to respond ASAP so please obey the rules.

Remember if a tie is reached there will be a 1 hour sudden death extension: Check the rules for info on this.

Edited by Shinori

Scum didn't need to hop on the Vio wagon because it was happening without their help if anything they most likely stayed off and could say X looks bad on the vio wagon Day 2. 
Such a simple trick must I guide you all every step? The only thing scum got wrong was Vio's claim being so perfect. chuckles and how the wheels begin to spin.

6 minutes ago, Olivier said:

i mean like, the wagon wasn't there for that long and most of the ppl who posted in that time did vote for violet or are pretty townie? town points for kamina I guess. aizen would have had a pretty tough time switching to violet after half a day of arguing that cc and violet weren't interesting targets.

Not if Ochako+Rain are town, in which case staying off the main town wagons and not commenting on preferences on them is pretty scummy. But pre-flip associatives and all that.

6 hours ago, Refakitty³ said:

Okay I was a little too harsh on Ochako's returning posts, but I still didn't get anything out of them when reading again. @Ochako Uraraka What's your personal take on VE's alignment after your conclusions? Any reason why you chose to look at them? What do you think about C.C., since I think you agreed with Estelle's post about them?

Well at the time of this post the answer would've been they are scummy but something in my gut is screaming im wrong (hence why I didnt just move my lynch over there). Now they outright claimed town vig so turns out my gut was probably right on that front.

I was catching up and something in particular pinged me.

Data inconclusive, I need more stuff. Yea, i agreed with Estelle for the most part on that front. CC's post did leave a lot to be desired. That being said CC's post did have original content in it (which violet's lacked in its entirety which was one of my major gripes ) so  Violet's post bothered me more though, but seeing as Violet is the vig and is never the lynch today... ig tldr i scumlean CC atm and Violet can have a pass based on her claim. 

##Unlynch ##Lynch CC

plopping that down for now, gonna keep reading things, not sure where the rain wagon came from atm, more catching up will probably answer that tho (yes i know i was voting rain until now, sue me)

1 minute ago, Sham said:

scum!Rain the Mafia Doublevoter's buddies would have been absolutely screeching at her to get in and vote her counterwagon for hours by now, ftr.

I'd bus a double voter any day. 

On 8/29/2018 at 1:49 AM, Aizen said:

Yes rping being a smug guy who thinks he's a walking god without coming off as an asshole is rather hard...

Ya dont say!

When I was looking through the first few pages I was like wow this guy is super bitter, then realized later it was just roleplay.

I only realized that deadline is in a couple hours... whoops. I'm not gonna be around, so I'll just address what Nemu asked for 

On 8/29/2018 at 2:21 AM, Olivier said:

i'm at marisa/estelle > sham/ochako. not interested in any of the other active posters atm.

@Nemu Kurotsuchi You wanted my thoughts on the case on past me.

Well first of all: I agree that past me was odd, at least up to page 5. But what I have quoted above (which I assume is his lynch priority) is kind of a leap of logic. Olivier's post on page 5 read as a vote for pressure. Past me hadn't even said much at that point so it I guess it makes sense. Yet he puts me at the same level as Marisa... which I honestly dont understand

Worse yet I'm also above Sham and Ochako.

On 8/29/2018 at 12:52 PM, All Might said:

estelle's lack of scumreads is a huge tell

*votes me*

Might kinda feels like town adding on to pressure but I definitely didnt see this coming.

On 8/29/2018 at 1:40 PM, Marisa Kirisame said:

Estelle says she has a big stick but isn't using it. She didn't seem like a timid girl on first impression...

##Vote: Estelle

Pffff

More pressure.

Marisa possibly trying to shift attention away as scum? ?

I think past me made a good point about the whole using rp to stay in good graces thing

Also who was the one who said the third vote on a wagon is statistically scum 8)

I read as much as I could and now I have to get back to some responsibilities. Life sucks. Mafia does too.

@nemu- fair yeah

tbh like

it seems like marisa and refakitty are defaulting to CC votes over rain after the vig claim because they haven't even considered voting for rain? i think the argument that CC's one post holds drastically more to go off than rain's one post, or that rain would be a randvote but CC wouldn't is pretty confusing. sham's at least said a couple times why they don't think rain's post was scummy and although i don't agree with it I think they've at least looked at the post and analyzed it.

the argument that turbos don't give a lot of info is wrong too fwiw. if rain flips scum it's big cred for everyone involved and if they flip town and for example cc flips scum then it looks p bad on me.

1 minute ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Can a Shiki turbo happen?

*Crazy laughter*

Yes?
Side note what is the normal scum ratio on this site I don't have a large enough sample size to make a correct guess.

2 minutes ago, Sham said:

scum!Rain the Mafia Doublevoter's buddies would have been absolutely screeching at her to get in and vote her counterwagon for hours by now, ftr.

But would scum!Rain actually bother to post in thread regardless? :thinking:

Spoiler

I don't think Shinori is woke enough to put scum mayors in his setups anyway, please correct me if I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Can a Shiki turbo happen?

*Crazy laughter*

cw7YA3W.png

1 minute ago, Aizen said:

I'd bus a double voter any day. 

On Day 1? Keep in mind there's a third party as per Cu, so if Rain is scum it's likely 11:3:1 for balance. Scum Mayor is a great role and bussing it Day 1 when it could easily save itself would be nuts. Even moreso if they only have three guys.

2 minutes ago, Sham said:

fair but if she's not around then what does it matter?

@estelle the vote against estelle v1 wasn't just a pressure vote. i thought that their appearance in the thread and lack of providing content was scummy. their content after made me mostly ok with them and i unvoted after tho.

1 minute ago, Sham said:

On Day 1? Keep in mind there's a third party as per Cu, so if Rain is scum it's likely 11:3:1 for balance. Scum Mayor is a great role and bussing it Day 1 when it could easily save itself would be nuts. Even moreso if they only have three guys.

A double voter is only good if you have the influence to make it work. Glances at rain   and if that young lady has anything it isn't influence 

11/3/1 sounds about right but fwiw shinori has a history of scumsided setups so 10/4/1 isn't out of the question. shinori is also definitely woke enough for a scum mayor. i'm like 70% sure he's had one before but I don't have time to go check past setups.

1 minute ago, Olivier said:

it seems like marisa and refakitty are defaulting to CC votes over rain after the vig claim because they haven't even considered voting for rain? i think the argument that CC's one post holds drastically more to go off than rain's one post, or that rain would be a randvote but CC wouldn't is pretty confusing. sham's at least said a couple times why they don't think rain's post was scummy and although i don't agree with it I think they've at least looked at the post and analyzed it.

Well, I'm defaulting to a C.C. vote since they were my only real read that hasn't changed since I started looking at the thread (which helps because they haven't posted at all...). I just thought C.C.'s quote stripe content was almost 100% awful, looked like fake content. Rain seems like a randvote to me because it just reads like a pissed off inexperienced player who made a post and bounced, not even an attempt to move away from the RVS vote.