Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kamina just feels kind of unmemorable. i don't feel like they've done anything that's made me strongly think they were either alignment. might be a good itp candidate. they're more or less null but I wanted to put them in that category cuz all might was calling them the second towniest player in the game and I don't feel that at all. i agree with sham's assessment.

with aizen I need to reread his posts more overnight but I feel like he started strong and then kinda petered out. It feels like he was just parking on nemu for half the day and not trying to update his read. I know he said something like "oh your posts didn't really stand out to me as scummy or townie so I didn't want to comment on them and spam up the thread" but I don't really buy this. I feel like town trying to convince others of a hipster scumread are more vocal, and if not they realize that maybe they're wrong and they back off. it's kinda concerning also that their strongest scumread has just been someone who by aizen's accounting made scummy posts at the beginning of the day and then just made neutral posts for the rest of the day.

if CC flips scum I would move aizen to a scumread because for most of the day he said both violet and CC were not interesting, and then kinda flipped to being like "yeah ok whatever these are good lynches". the thing about wanting to lynch nemu before CC for something that clearly hinged on scum!CC is also puzzling. he also chose violet over cc to consolidate on though I'll need to go back to see if he ever made a distinction between the two.

2 minutes ago, Olivier said:

violet over cc to consolidate on though I'll need to go back to see if he ever made a distinction between the two.

Exact opposite I said I wouldn't mind C2 dying over Vio. I said that very early so. 

Kamina is someone who I've been putting off for a while, he even asked me for a reading session which was kinda gross but I don't ever read unless I'm forced to! I think All Might had a good summary about what is keeping him for lynch territory. It's mostly reliant on his tone and the way he delivers his thoughts, which are much more hmm...cleaner? I think that type of play starts to reveal itself more later in the game instead of now because he seems like the type of player who understands nuance

End of Day 1 Votals:

C.C.(7): Estelle, Cu Chulainn, Marisa, Nemu, Sham, Ochako, Refakitty³
Rain(2): All Might, Olivier
Ochako(2): C.C., Violet Evergarden
Sham(2): Rain 
Nemu(1): Kamina

With that C.C. Has been lynched!  C.C. was:

hqdefault.png

Forgotten, Geass Giving, Forceful Waifu

With that Day 1 has ended with a great first step forward by the Holy Order.

Night 1 has begun,  Night 1 ends in about 25 hours, or at 7PM CST tomorrow(Saturday) evening.  The winner of the most popular Waifu award will be notified privately shortly.

Edited by Shinori

As night 1 ends everyone gathers back to find out what has happened over the night.

First things first there is a loud speaker that plays an announcement to everyone.

Hi, everyone, D1 best wife/idol Sham broadcasting here! I only have 500 characters but I'll do my best!

tumblr_inline_oy8n3uhnBR1sqj0bl_1280.png

Cuties - Cu, Vio, Ochako (not buddies w CC), Rain (unless scumteam is a complete inactive disaster), Marisa, Estelle, Nemu
Wrong wagon but don't scumread him atm - Olivier
Shrug - Kamina
Might've bussed - Refa
Shiki - Shiki
Focus on D2 - Aizen (Good ED1 but seemed to not care about lynch outcome much), All Might (ignored CC/Vio for grimy craplogic pushes he should know better than to make)

After the loud announcement has been made everyone looks around to find that three people are missing.  After a quick investigation three people were found dead.

latest?cb=20160725091436
The first one one found dead was Olivier!  They were the Husbando Flight Chauffeur.

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg
The second one found dead was Ochako, they were the 2x Floating Smiling Waifu.

Hikaru.png
The third one found dead was Refakitty³, they were the SF Mafia Waifu Hivemind

With that Night 1 has now concluded.  Day 2 has now begun: Day 2 ends in 48 hours, 2 days from now, or Monday at 8 PM CST.

Timer:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180903T20&p0=3704&msg=Day+2+end+time&font=cursive&csz=1

With 11 people alive it takes 6 to hammer, hammer is required for this and any following day phases.

Edited by Shinori

Ehhh????? Those shots are definitely not the greatest but also confusing! I haven't been thinking about who could be with C.C based on his one post and I'm not sure if anything will really come from it alone, but maybe the voting patterns/how the wagon happened? It'd be a good start da ze~

Good morning, everyone! So yeah, I was voted best girl on D1. I got an announce and a track, I tracked somebody who didn't go anywhere. Will only out the player if it becomes relevant. Not in the mindset to write a proper post, though, I will properly unveil the mafia members and vote them later.

Also, hi Nemu!

C.C.(7): Estelle, Cu Chulainn, Marisa, Nemu, Sham, Ochako, Refakitty³

Welllll..I for one know I am town! There's gotta be at least one busser in here right? Wagonomics and such.I thought I was gonna be best girl but I don't mind sharing with Sham but if I'm not voted this time I might have to blow up this whole place!

I actually don't think there's a busser. The most likely candidates were Refa or Ochako, and they both died and flipped town. My theory is the scumteam is a trainwreck and lost thread control at the end of the day to town spamming up the place (after their attempt to get us to lynch an inactive failed lol). Keep in mind the C.C. wagon happened in a flash, if scum weren't around they wouldn't have been on it. Though I do think one scum was around.