Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Shinori said:

All Might (ignored CC/Vio for grimy craplogic pushes he should know better than to make)

2 minutes ago, Sham said:

I actually don't think there's a busser. The most likely candidates were Refa or Ochako, and they both died and flipped town. My theory is the scumteam is a trainwreck and lost thread control at the end of the day to town spamming up the place (after their attempt to get us to lynch an inactive failed lol). Keep in mind the C.C. wagon happened in a flash, if scum weren't around they wouldn't have been on it. Though I do think one scum was around.

1 minute ago, Sham said:

Ironically, if I'm wrong and there is a busser it's Marisa pocketing me.

how can one person be so wrong

3 minutes ago, Sham said:

(after their attempt to get us to lynch an inactive failed lol)

This is an implication towards Mighty right? I've been thinking about Mr. McEdge (Aizen) having too much TMI but I'm also worried about Kamina too! Do you think a scum like Kamina would duck the thread and try to distance from their mate being lynched even at the expense of not getting townpoints for being on it? Like I said previously, Kamina seems like the type of player who understands nuance so perhaps he worried about it making sense for what he's done in-thread to vote C.C

On 8/31/2018 at 4:06 PM, Shinori said:

C.C.(7): Estelle, Cu Chulainn, Marisa, Nemu, Sham, Ochako, Refakitty³
Rain(2): All Might, Olivier
Ochako(2): C.C., Violet Evergarden
Sham(2): Rain 
Nemu(1): Kamina

one kill off wagon, two kills on wagon towards the end of wagon. that means that there's at least one wolf one wagon, at least 2 off wagon whether kills are split between itps, mafia, or so help me god, the vig. one wolf on wagon was probably a hard buss, but with it being so quick, i'm willing to look anywhere in on that wagon. off wagon, i'm looking at rain, the one inactive who's name i can't even remember, and taking another look into kamina. 

on wagon i'm going to say is very easily marisa, nemu, sham, and i've got to take more thoughts into estelle

1 minute ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

This is an implication towards Mighty right? I've been thinking about Mr. McEdge (Aizen) having too much TMI but I'm also worried about Kamina too! Do you think a scum like Kamina would duck the thread and try to distance from their mate being lynched even at the expense of not getting townpoints for being on it? Like I said previously, Kamina seems like the type of player who understands nuance so perhaps he worried about it making sense for what he's done in-thread to vote C.C

All Might is mafia, one buddy is Aizen who most likely missed the bus (literally) because Shinori forgot to count Cu's vote. But his attempt to tie the wagons was noted. I'd look in Kamina/Shiki for the fourth.

On 8/31/2018 at 2:56 PM, Shinori said:

C.C.(3): Estelle, Refakitty³, Marisa

On 8/31/2018 at 2:57 PM, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

##Unvote

##Vote: C.C.

meh

On 8/31/2018 at 2:58 PM, Aizen said:

##Vote Rain
I suppose even gods must make compromises 

i've got free hero points for anyone who can see the significance in these posts.

1 minute ago, All Might said:

i've got free hero points for anyone who can see the significance in these posts.

You believe a vanity wagon preemptively clears aizen because he went for a wrong vote instead of right, and think that Estelle parked her vote as scum regardless of truly doing anything with it cause it would look good?

2 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

You believe a vanity wagon preemptively clears aizen because he went for a wrong vote instead of right, and think that Estelle parked her vote as scum regardless of truly doing anything with it cause it would look good?

and what about the nemu vote? 

the problem with estelle bussing that early on was that they were iirc seriously disinterested in the gamestate and didn't seem to care about such a significant vote as a partner would. i have to see how they acted with their vote on cc at the time and their mentions of the slot. 

Welll..looking into Nemu's ISO there was a moment where Kamina changed his vote onto Nemu because it seemed like Nemu was giving C.C too much quarter over Violet, though with this implication it begs the question why Kamina didn't vote C.C after all if he was giving grief to Nemu about it. There's a lot going on that last phase and I hope I'm not gonna sit here and talk to myself because that'd make me feel weird!

Are you under the presumption you were completely wrong about Rain now All Might because of C.C flipping scum? You weren't here on that wagon yet we all collectively decided to pull off of it (and onto Violet who claimed vig) and then right onto C.C. I can see you and Sham feuding which will be great to watch though!

C2 flipping scum doesn't really shock me and makes me feel better on my Nemu scumread. I would like to know why people are townreading Marisa because in the active posters they're not really doing much for me.

Just now, Aizen said:

You can't really call it a bus when you had almost no choice in the matter. The only people who I give credit for the C2 lynch are  Estelle and Cu who are sadly obv town regardless.

Did you forget my case earlier on Mr. McEdge? Whaddya mean I had no choice? I was telling people I wanted to stick to my guns that whole time and only voted Violet because people weren't listening to me! Maybe you'll all listen to me now? That's my hope at least ahaha~

1 minute ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Did you forget my case earlier on Mr. McEdge? Whaddya mean I had no choice? I was telling people I wanted to stick to my guns that whole time and only voted Violet because people weren't listening to me! Maybe you'll all listen to me now? That's my hope at least ahaha~

And yet you voted violet regardless. Your claim has no value too it. That's just like me trying to say 'well I suggested to lynch C2 over Vio'  When Vio claimed you weren't going to lynch their and C2 was the only wagon that could've happened so close to deadline (I forget how many votes rain had but counting main I believe it was 3)

It's easy to make the assumption that scum were on the C2 wagon who were on the Vio wagon before in fact I'd bet on it. The reason why the Vio wagon didn't go through is because Vio's claim wasn't something that could logically be pushed so the plan failed and C2 ended up lynched as a result. 
##Vote Nemu

Just now, Aizen said:

And yet you voted violet regardless. Your claim has no value too it. That's just like me trying to say 'well I suggested to lynch C2 over Vio'  When Vio claimed you weren't going to lynch their and C2 was the only wagon that could've happened so close to deadline (I forget how many votes rain had but counting main I believe it was 3)

Here stinky edgy man I'll even quote it for you! I'm pretty sure Estelle unvoted C.C which I commented too so technically I was the first vote in the original wagon! Suck my witch pole biotch

On 8/29/2018 at 6:05 PM, Estelle said:

OK I'll be back to devote my full attention to this in a bit. There's a lot of info here so if I get unlazy and start analyzing I should be able to come up with something now, but I've got a few jobs to take care of first. I'll be back in action in just a bit!

A clarifying note though: a few of you seemed to get the wrong impression from my entry. I was literally just quoting things Estelle says to Olivier. The main reason he and I might have seemed "chummy" is because our characters are from the same game. The way I like to play this game is nothing like how Estelle would probably play though.

@Nemu Kurotsuchi You're very critical of Violet's recap. Do you have any thoughts on C2's similar post? IMO it seems to exhibit a few of the same issues.

@C. C. Is your recap... unfinished? And if you haven't finished your recap, then why did you feel confident voting?

C2's recap is very scant on actual content. I ignored that at the time it showed up because I was expecting follow-ups with more detail. But they didn't, and I'm not impressed by what is there. I'm also disappointed in Nemu as she seems to have ignored C2's post and then goes on to pick apart Violet's post which... isn't as bad.

##Vote: C. C.

You can expect a detailed analysis of C2's post when I get back because yes, I am capable of detailed analysis. This is the first thing that's really piqued my interest though.

On 8/29/2018 at 8:19 PM, Estelle said:

This doesn't make C2 necessarily scum, she could have had something come up IRL that kept her from finishing her thoughts but I won't make any more excuses for her when she can do that herself. Nemu's reaction (or lack thereof) is the scummiest thing I've seen in this game so far, but it doesn't mean she's scum. She could have excuses too. 

After consideration I still want a C2 reply but Nemu feels weirder to me after this.

##Vote: Nemu

On 8/30/2018 at 1:29 AM, Marisa Kirisame said:

You people sure love hearing yourself talk. I have thoughts but do I want to give them? Can I charge people for my thoughts? I should be getting paid for this somehow...

There's a lot of hmm..flaws in Nemu so far? It's strange to me because these flaws do not seem bad, rather I'm reading it like these flaws happen because a townie does not always premeditate their posts. The biggest thing I got out of her catch-up is that it was off-the-cuff, and I think initially thought 'this isn't that good', I get the feeling Nemu is a player who acts on instinct. I liked her open dialogue about things whether it pertained to me or Estelle. This will bode well as long as she continues to act in that way, because I did not see a scum trying to save face there personally. Mr. McEdge @Aizen, can you see what I'm saying?

C.C's catch-up was phooey. I didn't like it! If it were a meal, I would graciously say "no thank you! I wanna live!" Okay..maybe an over-exaggeration but the first point they made was essentially nothing, especially given the context in which Olivier made that post. It makes me wonder why she would make such a comment if she were preparing a catch-up post because by that point Olivier made himself clear about earlier interaction with Estelle.  Moving on, she continues to stumble and makes a call-out on Ochako making a jokey post and saying such posts then shouldn't be happening. Boo! Not like a ghost, but like a boo as in I'm gonna throw a tomato at you miss. That's such a bad thing to criticize, I mean especially if you take in account All Might was playing along to an extent too. The vote following it too just has me amazed because at first you're criticizing Ochako for their substance but now it's apparently too much substance? I really don't get what you meant by 'not defining anything of value' cause to me it seemed like her thoughts were pretty clear there? Please make a stronger observation, I could beat that one with my hands tied behind my back

What a weird world we live in, Estelle happened to sync up with me as I was gone, looking forward to her spin on C.C~

##Vote: C.C

On 8/30/2018 at 1:33 AM, Marisa Kirisame said:

@Sham, what do you think about my interpretation of C.C? It seems like you came to a conclusion to someone else albeit in the same fashion sorta?

I see that Estelle dropped her vote already...party pooper..

@Aizen

On 8/31/2018 at 5:14 PM, Marisa Kirisame said:

That's not my only reason though, I kinda find following their thought process to be a little hard and if I think about it (or get inspired to) her posts essentially could've been dialogue between herself because they spend a lot of time not reaching conclusions or fluffing up something only for it to be explained more succinctly at the end. I think I'd feel bad if that just boils down to playstyle but also don't wanna follow meathead

##Vote: Violet Evergarden

On 8/31/2018 at 5:18 PM, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

I townread this entire wagon, so sure. Why not.

##Unvote

##Vote: Violet Evergarden

On 8/31/2018 at 5:18 PM, Kamina said:

##Unvote

##Vote: Nemu Kurotsuchi

(Who was Kamina voting before this is prob important but I don't know)

On 8/31/2018 at 5:28 PM, Shinori said:

Votals:

Time left in day phase:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180831T18&p0=3704&msg=Day+phase+end&font=cursive&csz=1

Violet Evergarden(4): Sham, Refakitty³, Marisa, Nemu
Rain(3): Ochako, All Might, Olivier
Ochako(3): C.C., Violet Evergarden, Kamina
Nemu(2): Aizen, Kamina
C.C.(1): Estelle
Estelle(1): Cu Chulainn

With 15 people currently alive 8 votes are needed to hammer and end the phase early.  Hammer is not needed for day 1.

Please also remember to submit your secondary votes through your role pm.  Your secondary vote can be swapped as much as you want through out the day phase but when phase ends or hammer is met votes will be locked in.  Technically a vote isn't required though if you wish.

If there are any errors in the above votals please let me know.

There is about 1.5 hours left in the phase.

If hammer is reached before phase end STOP POSTING.

I may not be around to respond ASAP so please obey the rules.

On 8/31/2018 at 9:14 AM, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Seeing as Aizen is probably unlikely to take off my consolidation order (between current wagons) is:

C.C. if she doesn't return / the return sucks > Ochako > C.C. with a mediocre return > Violet > C.C. with a good return.

On 8/31/2018 at 10:06 AM, Shinori said:

Votals:

Time left in day phase:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180831T18&p0=3704&msg=Day+phase+end&font=cursive&csz=1

Ochako(3): C.C., Violet Evergarden, Kamina
Nemu(3): Aizen, Sham, Refakitty³
C.C.(2): Marisa, Estelle
Violet Evergarden(1): Olivier
Estelle(1): Cu Chulainn
Rain(1): Ochako
Aizen(1): Nemu

With 15 people currently alive 8 votes are needed to hammer and end the phase early.  Hammer is not needed for day 1.

Please also remember to submit your secondary votes through your role pm.  Your secondary vote can be swapped as much as you want through out the day phase but when phase ends or hammer is met votes will be locked in.  Technically a vote isn't required though if you wish.

If there are any errors in the above votals please let me know.

Aizen wagon was never taking off D1, so Nemu was set to turn C.C. into a legitimate wagon after that post had nothing interesting happened. Factor in Cu and probably Refa, and C.C. has to be the lynch in this alternative universe where the Rain wagon never pops up. I don't think a bussing scumteam would have been plotting to bus C.C. early, C.C. might've been inactive but she also had some sort of role, could have been subbed out and ultimately numbers are just way more important than bus cred in role madness set-ups because of how easy you can get screwed during the night game.

Sooo... I don't expect scum Nemu to set up for a bus in the post I quoted unless it was lip service because she had a reason to account for the Rain wagon happening soon. I guess she could be scumbuddies with All Might!!

Either way, right now I don't think I want to lynch @Nemu Kurotsuchi. There is one role-related issue that makes me very paranoid about her, however, and between this and my opening post today, I wonder what she would have to say in response to me talking about this? This might just be me assuming people make set-ups the way I do when they actually don't, but IDK.

I wish Refa was still alive and in a neighbor quicktopic with me.

1 minute ago, Aizen said:

(Who was Kamina voting before this is prob important but I don't know)

And then I immediately went back to C.C? Read my ISO and you'll see how hard I wanted C.C that whole time but reluctantly went to violet. C.C wasn't even that hard of a scumlynch honestly but boy does it fume me to not get deserved credit!