Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

What I just quoted is right before Vio's claim and I believe we were going to lynch Vio for sure tell me if I'm incorrect. This is pretty interesting stuff if you ask me ms witch. But do not worry I rather lynch Nemu over you.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

And then I immediately went back to C.C? Read my ISO and you'll see how hard I wanted C.C that whole time but reluctantly went to violet. C.C wasn't even that hard of a scumlynch honestly but boy does it fume me to not get deserved credit!

You went back to C2 after Vio's claim if you did it before I'd most likely be townreading you right now. Don't worry I doubt anyone will be joining me in lynching you. Nemu will be much easier for me to get rid of.

1 minute ago, Aizen said:

You went back to C2 after Vio's claim if you did it before I'd most likely be townreading you right now. Don't worry I doubt anyone will be joining me in lynching you. Nemu will be much easier for me to get rid of.

Of course I did! You're just ignoring context! If you had a deliberate read on me you would stop trying to make this argument seem so one-sided when the thread says otherwise/ If you're gonna imply I'm scum don't half-ass it because this helps gauge a read further onto you from my perspective!

1 minute ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Of course I did! You're just ignoring context! If you had a deliberate read on me you would stop trying to make this argument seem so one-sided when the thread says otherwise/ If you're gonna imply I'm scum don't half-ass it because this helps gauge a read further onto you from my perspective!

I don't really remember context because this site has no god dam Iso for me to go back and check for myself. I see your post on you voting C2 but without me going to see how long you stuck around on the C2 wagon I can't make a proper judgement call. I'm not townreading you period. I'm lynching Nemu and you're in my Poe

2 minutes ago, Aizen said:

I don't really remember context because this site has no god dam Iso for me to go back and check for myself. I see your post on you voting C2 but without me going to see how long you stuck around on the C2 wagon I can't make a proper judgement call. I'm not townreading you period. I'm lynching Nemu and you're in my Poe

Interested to see what edgy think you have to say about Nemu Mr. McEdge~

I read some of her posts but All Might disappeared before he could imply what he was getting at which is no fun at all

33 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Are you under the presumption you were completely wrong about Rain now All Might because of C.C flipping scum?

wagonomics tells me to look somewhere else for now.

sorry for disappearing after being weird, i'm still piecing this together. 

2 minutes ago, Sham said:

Mu, I was prepped to vote Aizen but a couple things keep nagging at me.

@Cú Chulainn Would like to hear your thoughts on this situation and on Nemu if you have the time.

@Marisa Kirisame I'm not looking forward to you and Aizen feuding, unfortunately!

I don't want to feud! If I'm fighting, it's with my fists, and unfortunately he's somewhere not in my vicinity therefore all I can do is call him stinky! What did you think about my minor thought about Kamina earlier? Am I not good enough as Refa-san? ;_;

Minor post in question:

40 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Welll..looking into Nemu's ISO there was a moment where Kamina changed his vote onto Nemu because it seemed like Nemu was giving C.C too much quarter over Violet, though with this implication it begs the question why Kamina didn't vote C.C after all if he was giving grief to Nemu about it. There's a lot going on that last phase and I hope I'm not gonna sit here and talk to myself because that'd make me feel weird!

2 minutes ago, Aizen said:

Sham you quoted the exact reason Nemu is scum I don't understand why you're not voting her.

Yeah, I dunno. I wrote that post to see what people would say but as I wrote it I ended up more open to Nemu lynch than I expected to be. I might give you and All Might a chance, All Might's play looked super sketchy to me considering what his experience level seems to be but off days happen I suppose. (Not going to claim my D1 was good either, although I'm happy with how it worked out in the end.)

I will eat my hat if there's no scum in {Aizen, Nemu} though.

On 8/31/2018 at 12:14 PM, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Seeing as Aizen is probably unlikely to take off my consolidation order (between current wagons) is:

C.C. if she doesn't return / the return sucks > Ochako > C.C. with a mediocre return > Violet > C.C. with a good return.

This post Sham quoted? Makes no sense. Nemu voted Vio when it came to the 2 posts so why isn't Violet first on this lynch order list that would make a lot of sense from a town Nemu. She posts C2 first. The question Sham asks is "why does Nemu put C2 first if it's there partner." the answer is simple. Let me spell it out for you useless heroes so you'll have no choice but to see the truth. Look at the reasoning behind her lynch order.  It says if C2 doesn't return/the return sucks. Now we come time to lynch and who does Nemu vote? Violet. Why though Violet came back and made a good post while C2 never did it makes perfect sense for a town Nemu to vote C2 here. That's already weird enough. What I think Nemu wanted to happen was she told C2 to come back make a good post and then Nemu would have an excuse to not vote C2 and instead say "Well that return was good enough for me to not vote C2" and vote for Ochako instead. But the plan backfires because C2 never shows up so Nemu is left with no choice or reason to not vote C2 here not wanting to vote her buddy she votes Vio seeing as the wagon is picking up speed. But then vio's claim gets her out of the water and Nemu is forced to finally vote C2 with no other option.

This is why Nemu is scum mortals and this is where we should be lynching. 

Main concern is that you dismissed C.C. / Vio as bad lynches for the same reason which I think is a fishy stance that was very easy for scum to make (townies are seeing your buddy and this townie as this one blob of similar bad posters, if you ignore them both for the same reason then if the townie flips first you seem justified in ignoring the scum!). As I've been re-reading your ISO I think the other points I had on you don't make as much sense as they did to me on N1 though, so might end up dropping this and sheeping you TBH.

2 minutes ago, Sham said:

Main concern is that you dismissed C.C. / Vio as bad lynches for the same reason which I think is a fishy stance that was very easy for scum to make (townies are seeing your buddy and this townie as this one blob of similar bad posters, if you ignore them both for the same reason then if the townie flips first you seem justified in ignoring the scum!).

They were bad lynched they were people with 1 post. I stand by the fact it was a bad lynch I think we got lucky. But scum me has no reason for me to say all day I'll vote C2 over vio when I can easily switch it and have no backlash on me. Or really vote rain for that matter when I can just hop on C2 but that's more wifom.  

6 minutes ago, Aizen said:

They were bad lynched they were people with 1 post. I stand by the fact it was a bad lynch I think we got lucky. But scum me has no reason for me to say all day I'll vote C2 over vio when I can easily switch it and have no backlash on me. Or really vote rain for that matter when I can just hop on C2 but that's more wifom.  

Yeah, checks out. I didn't like your Rain vote because in the heat of the moment I thought there was still chance for her to get lynched over C.C., but on re-read I concluded scum!you would have likely just been prepared to ditch C.C. There is one more thing I want you to explain, though - why did you prioritize Rain over C.C. to begin with?

Just now, Aizen said:

What iso. Is there an iso button and I'm blind. 

Makaze made an ISO script, it's in Mafia Headquarters V4. It's kind of janky though.

1 minute ago, Sham said:

why did you prioritize Rain over C.C. to begin with?

Rain came back posted a few things that were shit and then left again. C2 posting one thing. To me that shows Rain had barely any interest while C2 could've just been busy and would catch up again at a later time. I would've rather had C2 in the game who can catch up and showed interest then Rain mini catch up was blah and seems to not really care at all.

Cool. I'm going to trust you on Nemu for now, now that we've talked more the indifference to the end of day lynch I was picking up on seems to make sense coming from town too if you don't like inactives as D1 lynch options. I do smell scum between you two though, and D1 I thought you were town and thought Nemu was scum, and the point about her going with the Violet wagon is good. (Also, it made me realize that her panic over where the scum on the wagon are could easily be her going "oh shit this is going to make me look bad when Violet flips, I better overthink as a smokescreen to sound townie".) So! Not overthinking this again!

##Vote: Nemu

@Marisa Kirisame What bugs me more is that Nemu and C.C. were both dead wagons at the time and Kamina left after that so he was effectively putting down a vote unlikely to mean much at deadline. Possible hipster scum? It's an interesting observation but I don't know if I want to lynch Kamina today. Especially because if Nemu is scum then it's either meaningless or means he's a super busser. (Which I suppose is plausible since Nemu or C.C. lynches didn't seem likely when he made the vote.)

lol I took another look at my defense of Nemu and realized that the reason she kept her vote on Aizen (dead wagon) even while discussing C.C. as her top priority was probably so she could put off bussing her buddy for as long as possibly in case C.C. got back to the thread. Convincing yourself of your scumread by reading your own towncase on them is next level play, naturally only somebody as cute and smart as me could come up with that!