Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marisa isn't someone I'm townreading but I do like that rage from her. (I have a weakness for ate but still) Can you talk to me about your scumread on all might he's been going slowly to the null end of things for me. I would love for rain/shik to post but rain most likely isn't scum. Let me look over the full playerlist again 

22 minutes ago, Sham said:

@Marisa Kirisame What bugs me more is that Nemu and C.C. were both dead wagons at the time and Kamina left after that so he was effectively putting down a vote unlikely to mean much at deadline. Possible hipster scum? It's an interesting observation but I don't know if I want to lynch Kamina today. Especially because if Nemu is scum then it's either meaningless or means he's a super busser. (Which I suppose is plausible since Nemu or C.C. lynches didn't seem likely when he made the vote.)

I agree with this! I don't think they're aligned right now which is what I was sorta implying. I glanced Aizen's thought about Nemu will look at it more in detail now

Town: Sham Cu Estelle Vio These are my confident townreads.
Town lean: Kamina (His Nemu vote was nice and I just find his posts enjoyable/good he can be a good scum player  but I have him as towny)
Null Shiki Rain (I want to go back and see why C2  voted Rain but Rain could be towny?)
Scum lean: All might Marisa  
Scum: Nemu (stated why)

Rain flipping scum would make me think scum is playing well because that vote from C2 seems weird and I don't remember the vote at all. Shiki honestly should've been vigged and can flip town or scum at this point.

2 minutes ago, Aizen said:

Can you talk to me about your scumread on all might he's been going slowly to the null end of things for me.

I don't like the fact that he never even looked into C.C. or Violet, for one. I think if he had been genuinely trying to solve the day and pick a good lynch he would have dug deeper and come up with something better than what amounted to a fluffed up lurker lynch, or at least had more opinions on the other targets or shown some attempt to weigh them as lynch options. Considering his anti-Rain post near the end of the day was against one player I believe to be town who was unlikely to defend herself but unlikely to be defend by anybody, one player who flipped town and myself, I worry it was a calculated rallying call to push town down a dark path. His playstyle is a thing that exists but when the results aren't good it's cause for suspicion.

4 minutes ago, Sham said:

I don't like the fact that he never even looked into C.C. or Violet, for one. I think if he had been genuinely trying to solve the day and pick a good lynch he would have dug deeper and come up with something better than what amounted to a fluffed up lurker lynch, or at least had more opinions on the other targets or shown some attempt to weigh them as lynch options. Considering his anti-Rain post near the end of the day was against one player I believe to be town who was unlikely to defend herself but unlikely to be defend by anybody, one player who flipped town and myself, I worry it was a calculated rallying call to push town down a dark path. His playstyle is a thing that exists but when the results aren't good it's cause for suspicion.

I agree.  Him going on Rain makes me perk a brow but him not going for them today is an interesting line to take. I think I'll want to see what he comes up with today. Normally I wouldn't voice these statements but if he's scum he's already on thin ice and forced into a corner. No matter who all might is (since you all seem to know?) he can't do much if he's scum without getting put in a rough spot 

Mmmm...I wanna be stubborn again but I keep going back in forth in my head about some things. On one end, Nemu's flawed yet approachable tone has made me like her in some intervals, which I mentioned earlier in D1 as to why I was starting to feel OK about her. In another, Aizen' s logic about the situation far outweighs that feeling.  I can see what he's saying, and without doubling up on his points Nemu spent a lot of time justifying her thoughts on C.C in many intervals, while Violet (who she seemingly disliked more) was put to the side. I don't know Nemu,  but she asks less about input about violet (who she was voting at the time) and more about defending her C.C stance, but what's strange is that she claims she thought C.C was gonna have more eventually so she gave her passes..but..she didn't stick with that. She eventually just put her hands up and say 'Okay! C.C can be scummy too I guess!' which is something to say the least! Again without repeating myself but Kamina pointed this out especially which I do not feel was a distancing attempt, and my interests can align with this because I really am confbias seeing it like TvS for a multitude of reasons.

Let's go here and see what happens? ~Ka

##Vote: Nemu

Just now, Cú Chulainn said:

so 3 kills means itp is definitely an sk which is cool. I just got off work I'll be back to parse through shit. also aizen I wasn't being serious but is it kind of a dick move to shoot down the scum lynch like that

I wasn't trying to do a dick move. We lynched scum hip hip hooray. Just because I think different on the result doesn't mean I was doing a dick move. 

I genuinely think lynching scummy lurkers on D1 is valid but I guess this is a postgame discussion, huh.

Cu, are you able to post thoughts while you're here? Mostly want to know how you feel about All Might at this point, I know you were townreading him D1 but now that we're on D2 I think his pushes have been shallow and I don't think he's actually done anything in his posting history that was noticeably pro-town.

Yahaloo guys, how are you all doing?! This is your friendly substitute idol speaking!

Ahem, yeah I just subbed in and I haven't really read through D1 yet. I'll be going through that shortly, mostly focussing on the wagons, Nemu and All Might, since those seem to be the point of intrest right now? If you guys want me to prioritzie diferent stuff, let me know (a quick summary of what happened D1 would be nice, so I can focus on reading back for details and stuff).

Also I somehow subbed into one the few slots I'm actually not familiar with, so if my roleplay sucks, blame whoever chose this obscure character! This cute idol is innocent!

More to come soon, mostly wanted to remind people I subbed in, cause that seems to have gone under the radar.

On 8/31/2018 at 4:49 PM, Marisa Kirisame said:

and shoulder the blame onto the player I'm lynching for their play!

ftr this is exactly why i hate being mislynched. but i'm getting over it slowly.

anyway. I'm not feeling well but I'm getting through Nemu's posts now. ochako dying right after the C.C. scumflip is demotivating and refakitty (who was quickly becoming one of my hugest townreads) dying as well is like, a mega bummer