Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

until further notice I think Kamina is town and I don't really want to go into why.

tbf I'm better at catching scum the less info I have on a person, which is why I hung onto C.C. so much because I kinda knew if they started posting more I would lose the lead I had on them. dunno if that makes sense.

contradictory to above funnily enough I wanna wait until rain's sub posts more before I sit on that

On 8/31/2018 at 5:49 PM, Olivier said:

if CC flips scum I would move aizen to a scumread because for most of the day he said both violet and CC were not interesting, and then kinda flipped to being like "yeah ok whatever these are good lynches". the thing about wanting to lynch nemu before CC for something that clearly hinged on scum!CC is also puzzling. he also chose violet over cc to consolidate on though I'll need to go back to see if he ever made a distinction between the two.

before I start getting into nemu I think this is interesting. what do you guys think?

@Sham OMG, we should totally do a duet sometime! Lets light this place up and let everyone forget about these somber times!

Anyhow, considering her claim and how giving scum more killing power here seems pretty wack, I think Violet is confirmed town. Her wagon is kind of odd to analyze though, since it appeared super fast, and everyone on it (other then flipped town Refa) proceeded to jump on the scum wagon afterwards.

Sham starting a turbo and calling my slot a bad lynch seems like a pretty bad move for scum, since my slot got lynched she wouldn't catch any fire, while she'd take a lot of the blame on Violets flip. Marissa switched to C.C. super fast after the claim, so I'm not really suspecting her either. Nemu kind of hang back to see if something else could be started, so she's more sus. Still could have voted my slot though.

Aizen actually tried to get my wagon going instead of C.C's, so that's kind of sus.

Gonna read up on these two first, All Might is third now. Stay tuned for the next part of detecitve Rain!

6 hours ago, Cú Chulainn said:

so 3 kills means itp is definitely an sk which is cool. I just got off work I'll be back to parse through shit. also aizen I wasn't being serious but is it kind of a dick move to shoot down the scum lynch like that

This is genuine (assuming there is a serial killer)

I'm gonna throw in here I don't think Kamina is the ITP.

I won't get through everything tonight, but while I'm at it I'm gonna throw out allmight hasn't really done anything to make me think he's mafia. I'm seeing people are starting to null/scumlean him because he's decreased in presence since D1 but really I only see he's been busy and demotivated. I also don't think scum!allmight is one to tunnel sham especially like he did yesterday, especially knowing a lot of the game is either townreading sham or is uninterested in lynching her. the only reason I would see scum!allmight doing this if if he intended to park on the sham case and coast on it and I don't think it's likely. the back-and-forth with ochako now knowing ochako is town makes me feel better too but it's mostly his behavior surrounding his sham vote I really don't see maf doing. yeah he could be ITP but I'm not particularly interested in chasing this. if anyone could throw out why they genuinely think allmight could be scum outside of "his play diminished in presence/his pushes got weaker over time" I'm curious to see because as it stands I'm just not really convinced.

I don't mind the stance that 1 of me/nemu is scum because Nemu is flipping scum but I'm interested in how some people reached that conclusion. All might of all people being poisoned is..interesting? I wouldn't have expected him out of everyone to be poisoned. Rain's intro post was pretty bad but I'll await more from her.  

7 hours ago, Cú Chulainn said:

before I start getting into nemu I think this is interesting. what do you guys think?

the post you quoted made me laugh because if people knew who was I'd be called clear from C2 flip but prob called scummy if Nemu flips scum.

5 hours ago, Rain Nijika said:

If the above is wrong, I'd greatly appreciate it if people can tell me what claims I missed btw!

I'd be more worried about catching up then who claimed what if I were in your shoes. I suggest reading the end of day 1 with the thought that the 4 main choices for wagons by the end were Vio C2 Nemu and Ochako

Not a big fan of Nemu after reading up on her at the moment. I feel like she has basicly only talked about C.C. and Violet, apart from her spat with Aizen who she started suspecting there (and one list post).

She also kept suspecting C.C. more then Violet, until she finally said it would depend on how C.C. reenters the thread. Basicly, it feels like very safe content until she actually got attacked, plus her trying to keep a way out not have to vote C.C., even though she could say she suspected her.

I'd be fine with this lynch currently, but I'm going to read Aizen first.

Also

1 hour ago, All Might said:

ok im sick of waiting

i was poisoned

Why is there so much killing power in this game?

2 minutes ago, Aizen said:

I'd be more worried about catching up then who claimed what if I were in your shoes. I suggest reading the end of day 1 with the thought that the 4 main choices for wagons by the end were Vio C2 Nemu and Ochako

Claims can help a lot though? For instance, Violet's claim pretty much confirms she's town, because any town killing role would have either counter claimed or killed her by now (and I seriously doubt the mafia + itp have two killing roles on top of their factional kills). That means there's one less person I have to carefully read up and form an opinion on.