Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, 4 people want you lynched and nobody else wants anybody else lynched, so it's better we have it on the table now and not later since you're never not going to be an option today.

Other thing is that I have a theory I'm curious about.

My thought about Kamina could be wrong and let the record state that I am not basing everything on their identity. I don't know how I feel about Nemu/Aizen debacle anymore beacuse they're making it into a one-on-one situation where we'll be forced to vote between them! I really really do feel biased about TvS with Kamina/Nemu and I dunno..I..am conflicted!

##Unvote for now

2 minutes ago, Sham said:

Well, 4 people want you lynched and nobody else wants anybody else lynched, so it's better we have it on the table now and not later since you're never not going to be an option today.

Other thing is that I have a theory I'm curious about.

Fine. @Everyone do you agree with sentiment? If so, I'll claim.

Actually, fuck it. I'm tired.

I'm a blunt doc. I doc people and they get notified they were visited by the doc. My action failed, I still visited, idk if the person I visited was still notified, but apparently not I guess.

My target last night was Sham, as I secondary-voted them, figured they were likely to be secondaryvoted so I could doc a 'PR', reasonably likely to be NK'd as well

Nemu is telling the truth and I know she targeted me last night. I was still notified even though her action failed. I think that's just due to how Shinori would handle the reason the action failed, though.

But uh. This is also the most "I am a mafia godfather designed to mole people"-sounding role in existence. So.

My concern is actually that Nemu gives out fake mod messages, if All Might is telling the truth about being poisoned.

@Aizen @All Might Thoughts on this? Especially from All Might, because if he really is poisoned then lynching Nemu most likely means he's dead.

Sorry to out you, Nemu, but I figured this was where this was going and didn't want it to be something we only discuss at deadline with barely any time left in the day.

3 minutes ago, Sham said:

Nemu is telling the truth and I know she targeted me last night. I was still notified even though her action failed. I think that's just due to how Shinori would handle the reason the action failed, though.

But uh. This is also the most "I am a mafia godfather designed to mole people"-sounding role in existence. So.

My concern is actually that Nemu gives out fake mod messages, if All Might is telling the truth about being poisoned.

I can't even write a serious reply to this. Good night.

Flavour is about the medicines stored inside Nemu if someone cares.

Votals:

Nemu(3): Aizen, Sham, All might
Kamina(1): Marisa
Not voting: Everyone else.

Timer:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180903T20&p0=3704&msg=Day+2+end+time&font=cursive&csz=1

If I miss your vote ping me or message me.

With 11 people alive it takes 6 to hammer, hammer is required for this and any following day phases.

##Unvote
##Vote: Kamina

Nemu and Aizen today has had all the trappings of town vs town, in that they're both trying to convince the other the other one is scum and getting really mad about it for obvious reasons. Also Nemu's response to my conspiracy theory is just funny and I can buy her being a frustrated doc with a weird modifier. I doubt Aizen is scum though, especially after his role usage.

Meanwhile, Kamina's just not posting, which is pretty depressing after the way he left the thread yesterday.

31 minutes ago, Sham said:

@Aizen @All Might Thoughts on this? Especially from All Might, because if he really is poisoned then lynching Nemu most likely means he's dead.

Sorry to out you, Nemu, but I figured this was where this was going and didn't want it to be something we only discuss at deadline with barely any time left in the day.

##unvote

i don't really have a choice in this. also pls stop voting kamina lemme give u better options

On 8/10/2018 at 10:50 PM, Shinori said:

Estelle
Nemu Kurotsuchi
All Might
Rain Nijika
Cu Chulainn
Marisa Kirisame
Aizen
Violet Evergarden
Shiki Ryougi
Kamina
Sham

aizen

estelle

shiki

and even rain (tho im not sure about wagonomics they culd easily be the itp who got caught in some sort of crossfire)

each of these players are much better choices for a wagon than kamina. for one, kamina makes content of their violition while the rest of these ppl, excluding aizen, have low engagement and little info surrounding them. their content is also arguably worse, and kamina has a lot more points in his favor than them. i think he self resolves down the road.

2 hours ago, Sham said:

We could leash her?