Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

Votals:

Kamina(2): Marisa, Sham
Nemu(1): Aizen
Not voting: Everyone else.

Timer:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180903T20&p0=3704&msg=Day+2+end+time&font=cursive&csz=1

If I miss your vote ping me or message me.

With 11 people alive it takes 6 to hammer, hammer is required for this and any following day phases.

About 20 hours left in phase end.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of agree that allmight's recent behavior is weird, but if this becomes a 1v1 between allmight and kamina, I would rather lynch allmight. I really don't want to have to get into it unless necessary, but I know something about kamina that makes me think he likely is not scum. he could be but I really don't find it likely.

Estelle also is a sub right now. Given what we know about the original Estelle, do you think she bussed C.C.? Kamina lynch isn't just for him blending in though, Marisa and I have talked about how his post where he votes Nemu and leaves is questionable, since he invokes interactions with C.C. but Nemu > C.C. is never explained, and he leaves with his end-of-day vote on a wagon unlikely to happen at that point.

I think All Might's post defending Kamina was bad because he's determining lynches through generalized concepts of players rather than their actual actions, which is superficial hunting, especially when we have a flip and a day and a half's worth of content to go off of. I don't think Kamina "self-revolving" is a good defense, he's evidently competent enough to make good posts regardless of alignment and I think if he was town who was going to "self-resolve" he'd be here with us and posting. Disappearing after a D1 scum lynch looks like him self-resolving as scum.

this might be just me being a dumbass, but I just can't sit well with a kamina lynch knowing what I know about him. I thought about it a little more and it doesn't make sense as scum. watch, we're gonna end up with a kamina sub cuz he probably just flaked. I forgot about estelle being a sub though.

Talk to me about Estelle though! Do you think she's scum or were you just considering it again? Do you think she would bus D1? Do you think she would vote her buddy then immediately switch to somebody for not voting her buddy with her?

I'm not 100% confident in allmight to be honest, but here's the deal. I'm going by what I know in the context of how much killing power we have in this game. if Kamina is scum I'm blaming shinori because that's just ridiculous. I get being suspicious of him because that's valid, but if he isn't in here by phase end and he's about to be lynched I'm tempted to claim what I know about him, just because after 3 town deaths I really don't want to see a mislynch on top of that.

here's something I was thinking about though. allmight's "I have a confirmable role" defense feels flimsy because everyone knows confirmable role doesn't mean being clear. I noticed he kinda threw that in there as a reason we shouldn't lynch him, which is meh. but as for being poisoned I can't say I'm entirely convinced he's lying. his play has been super about self-preservation today. if anything he's top ITP candidate for me which is why I am not like, SUPER into lynching him today (sk crossfire plz) but it would also be nice to have an allmight flip given how everyone's been vacillating over his slot.

as for estelle I need to revisit her. nemu dissolved after her claim and aizen I still need to reread too. I've been lazy which is my bad. I had an ok D1 and now I'm losing steam already.

Hm, I would say it's better to lynch SK than rely on crossfire. If we lynch SK today and no other kills happen, we have 1-2 mislynches before LYLO. Otherwise, we're at crossfire's mercy and have very little wiggle room. I think All Might is just normal mafia though!

Maybe I'm missing something, but why would we lynch All Might now, when we can just let him prove whether he's poisoned or not with his life?

Like, if he's dead tommorow, we at least didn't waste a lynch on him, and if he lives we know he's scum for sure!

10 hours ago, Sham said:

Wow, I didn't realize D2 onwards had a 48 hour day limit. People should get their votes down somewhere. @Kamina really should post.

@Aizen Thoughts on a Kamina lynch?

I'd feel a little bad he hasn't posted but I think if we consider Nemu town (I still doubt this) Kamina is a good choice for scum. His posts seem solid but he could just be a good player. Can I ask is there anyone people don't know at this point or am I the only one in the dark meta wise. (ironic for an anon game and I ranted about this last night but it's behind me now)
Sham did you poison all might by chance? You said you won the waifu vote and I believe that but all these kp out of no where (3 kills poison dayvig) just make almost 0 sense to me so I think getting one from the waifu vote makes sense.