Rate the Above Poster's Ridiculous Invention

Randoman

2/10

Please, i don't want children to be singing the latest hit song flawlessly...

Clip-on Pegasi Wings.

Ever wanted a pegasus? A horse that can fly and take you anywhere within minutes? Pegasus too expensive to afford? Well, this device is for you! Its a pair of wings you can mount onto your saddle and boom! Its powered by magic so the wings function automatically! Made with lightweight materials, there is no worry about the weight. The wings are very durable against ageing which will last until 2 years. 

Order now at your nearest armoury!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, The_antithesis said:

That sounds like it could easily lead to eugenics hell. If we've leaned anything from WWII, it's that this is a bad idea... 0/71967000

I knew that would be the response.

14 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

You've heard of fruit snacks, but are you ready for the new FLUTE SNACKS?!?! The delicious treat that makes you SING!

8/10, do they taste like fruit?

Socks that don't get wet when you step in puddles wearing them.

Useful! 9/10

An invention that allows one to edit comments without the notification coming up, so one doesn't look like an idiot after forgetting to continue a forum game...

Edited by The_antithesis

9/10 that would be useful.

15 hours ago, Innocentmask said:

Clip-on Pegasi Wings.

Ever wanted a pegasus? A horse that can fly and take you anywhere within minutes? Pegasus too expensive to afford? Well, this device is for you! Its a pair of wings you can mount onto your saddle and boom! Its powered by magic so the wings function automatically! Made with lightweight materials, there is no worry about the weight. The wings are very durable against ageing which will last until 2 years. 

Order now at your nearest armoury!

Since this didn't get answered due to ninjas, 9/10! Neat!

A spell to turn you into a mermaid.

8/10 (or 4/5 if you're picky). If it doesn't defeat the opponent, it'll distract them, and the ice cream can probably be as hard or as soft as the wielder likes, making it useful in both combat situations and rescue operations. It'll also prevent the wielder from starving, although it could make them sick and/or be counterproductive in freezing environments.

An automatic phone cleaner.

5 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

8/10 I might be able to use it.

Ducks that speak english but only critique people's fashion choices.

Are you high at the moment? That sounds like the kind of thing a stoner would come up with. 10/10

A device that allows me to track/find fairy Godparents.

41 minutes ago, SMEDIA said:

Are you high at the moment? That sounds like the kind of thing a stoner would come up with. 10/10

No it's from this:

Image result for follow your dreams ducks that critique fashion

Anyway.

7/10 are you Mr. Crocker?

A device that brings fictional characters to life.

7/10, simply because of how much training would be required to wield the thing without accidentally chopping oneself to pieces, and how easily one could still do so because of a minor mistake. However, considering how useful swords are in real life, and how epic and versatile they are in the movies and EU, it wouldn't be a waste to build and use one. Far from it, actually. It just has deadly drawbacks, is all.

Mimetic skin. Or if you aren't familiar with XCOM, an ability gained through genetic engineering that allows your skin to camouflage itself with the environment similar a chameleon.

8/10 Hopefully it comes with invisible headphones, so no-one else has to listen to my background music.

An objects that others perceive to have value, which can be trades for other more useful things.

Edited by The_antithesis
I forgot my invention...

8/10. It would have been priceless several decades and centuries ago, but nowadays the average Joe don't sell things much anymore as far as I can tell. That being said, trading is still a common practice, and it would help avoid cheating either side during a deal, and it could also aid people who may not be economically inclined yet are still good at running a business well selling a product

It might put used cars salesmen out of the job, though, as well as Antiques Roadshow.

A construction mech.

8/10 Neat. Now i don't need to spend an hour cleaning up the rooms.

Magic Crossbow. (Cannot think of original name.)

Its not your ordinary crossbow, its a crossbow that you can charge and fire! Hold the trigger to charge up the magical arrow. When ready, shoot and it becomes a dangerous projectile. Don't overcharge or it may explode.

Edited by Innocentmask

4/10 could kill me and only good for fighting.

Sword Girlfriend!

Like a regular girlfriend, but comes with a sweet sword she knows how to use to defend you with.