September Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

1 hour ago, SlipperySlippy said:

This month isn't worth it, Jaffar will pity break you in the future and Maribelle is nice but overshadowed by Veronica. Wait till Veronica hits a LHB, IMO. She'll definitely be featured a few times, maybe even with FRobin.

Sadly, I already spent all my orbs, and I didn't summon anything new or higher than 4*. So, my percentage is at 12. Yay for no pity breakers, I guess? Just have to find some way to earn a bunch of orbs before the week is up so I don't waste it, like what happened last time...

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Catrias, 1 Micaiah (at 8%) and no Tiki. At least I got my first Silvia, a +Atk Odin and a bunch of Shigure (if I decide to do a merge project), Oscars (Lancebreaker is always good) and Ares.

I will probably kill one of my Spring Catrias to give my Soren Chill Res, because my Infantry Team has 3 magic users (Soren, Nowi and Lucius)

21 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Based on what we currently know:

October will be red water.
November will be colorless water.
December will be green or colorless wind.
January will be wind.
February will be fire.

Elements are subject to change, but these are based off of the current elemental season schedule found in the game data.

I'm thinking Corrin will be either October or November. I feel like Micaiah will end up being December, and Roy will be February. January is trickier, I'm not quite sure who to expect. Maybe Eirika?

Just a recap of when they all return:

• October: Ephraim, Lyn, Robin, New Red Hero (Water)
  • November: Ryoma, Lucina, Gunnthra, New Colorless Hero (Water)
  • December: Marth, Fjorm, Hector, New Colorless Hero (Fire)
  • January: Ike, Tiki, new colorless or green (Earth)

I'll make the next thread later tonight, I've got too much going on today to sit down and type it up

1 hour ago, Johann said:

I'll make the next thread later tonight, I've got too much going on today to sit down and type it up

IS decided to keep only one Colorless Hero during all these months, and now they decided to give us two colorless heroes in a row?! Really? 

I hope at least one of the future Colorless Heroes to be a staff user.

Also... two Water Heroes in a row?

Edited by Diovani Bressan

12 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

IS decided to keep only one Colorless Hero during all these months, and now they decided to give us two colorless heroes in a row?! Really? 

That's surprising, but it was kinda needed. Colorless was quite disappointing with the same units over and over.

12 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

We knew that since the seasons were revealed. I'm more surprised about how seasons stack. January is an all Earth month (Grima should be the colorless unit there). December has 3 Fire units out of 4.

Next month looks like a pass for me. I hope Flier Olivia or Green Olwen are not in it so I can skip it and focus on the Halloween banner.

1 hour ago, Johann said:

How are you getting Fire and Earth for December and January? Every week of January and February has wind as an element unless they changed the schedule again with last night's update.

2 minutes ago, xchan said:

That's surprising, but it was kinda needed. Colorless was quite disappointing with the same units over and over.

We knew that since the seasons were revealed. I'm more surprised about how seasons stack. January is an all Earth month (Grima should be the colorless unit there). December has 3 Fire units out of 4.

Next month looks like a pass for me. I hope Flier Olivia or Green Olwen are not in it so I can skip it and focus on the Halloween banner.

Yeah...

Let's analyse the Blessing/Bonus image:

Spoiler

screen10.jpg

I believeOctober's Hero will have Atk Bouns (also, I am one of the people who believe October's Hero will be Hríd), and for November's Hero I believe he/she will be a Staff user with Res Bonus. December's  Hero will have Speed Bonus and January's Hero will have Res Bonus. Do we have the Hero's Blessing for February? Because if we use the Blessing/Bonus image, we will have a Wind Hero with Def bonus.

I'll only pull next month if Green or Colorless has really good units. Need merges for Lyn and Robin. Red was really stacked this time around, so it shouldn't have too much OP units next time. I hope the new Red legendary isn't something I'll really want so I can focus on 2 colors at most.

November I could try for Lucina, which I didn't get when she came out, and maybe the new Colorless legendary. 

December already has Fjorm and Hector that I want, but that's too far away to plan.

This month I managed to get Tiki after ~140 orbs. Also got Spring Sharena and Brave Ike with better IVs than the one I had, so easy merge to +3. Tiki is also +Res/-Spd, which is not the best one, but it's something useful. I'll probably have orbs for one more full pull when October quests arrive, maybe I can still get another 5* out of it.

14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

How are you getting Fire and Earth for December and January? Every week of January and February has wind as an element unless they changed the schedule again with last night's update.

That's true... The site "Fire Emblem Heroes Wiki" says we will have Wind Season from December 25th 2018 to March 3rd 2019.  Sourse: Seasons - FEH Wiki

But I believe IS will change it. Maybe we get a Wind Season for the Heroin November instead of having two Water seasons, keep Fire for December, keep Earth for January and then we will have Water for February.

It'll be interesting to see if IS goes with 4 swords in the red pool as every other color has some magic damage. On paper water red screems omega yato Corrin but we'll see. Also wouldn't be suprised to see a staff legendary debut a colorless duel skill to make them more appealing for arena

Finally more colorless legendary heroes!  Took forever.  The upside is legendary heroes are very hard to pull usually, rotating out and coming back every 3 months or whatever.  So 1/3 focus chance and if you don't get it, you have to wait a 1/4 year to get another chance.  However with F Grima she will be at like 6+ months straight before rotating out meaning it was a really good chance for a lot of people to get her who wanted her.

Colorless.  Oh yeah staff Miciah seems a sure thing for one of them.  I think Hrid will be the red hero next month, but I always predict OC and am always wrong so don't know.  It seems though that his story is done, he stays behind to rule the Ice kingdom.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm going by this:

which was from when I made this thread. Was there an update or something that contradicts that?

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

While that is a strange choice, they would be at the end and new beginning of season cycles.

Edited by Johann

4 minutes ago, Johann said:

I'm going by this:

which was from when I made this thread. Was there an update or something that contradicts that?

Ah, okay. Yeah, the version 2.9.0 update (the one at the beginning of this month) changed the schedule. The current schedule is on Gamepedia here: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Seasons.

It's actually kind of interesting because we now have two back-to-back wind seasons, but only one empty wind slot in the grid. That means either we're not getting anyone new for a month (maybe some anniversary thing happening?) or we're going to get an overlap.

Edited by Ice Dragon

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Ah, okay. Yeah, the version 2.9.0 update (the one at the beginning of this month) changed the schedule. The current schedule is on Gamepedia here: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Seasons.

It's actually kind of interesting because we now have two back-to-back wind seasons, but only one empty wind slot in the grid. That means either we're not getting anyone new for a month (maybe some anniversary thing happening?) or we're going to get an overlap.

Huh, that's a very curious change an really throws a wrench into the long term predictions. I have the same suspicion, that they might slow down the release of new heroes. I wonder if they'd consider running dual banners (a la the original two when the game launched) if they decide there's too many.

Apparently I edit my last post, but whatever:

NEXT MONTH'S THREAD:

Please use the most recent thread if you intend to make posts about future banners. Feel free to use this thread for analysis of trends, etc.

17 hours ago, Johann said:

I have the same suspicion, that they might slow down the release of new heroes.

You mean only new Legendary Heroes, correct? Not new heroes as in the standard 3-4 per banner kind? I'd be aghast if it was the latter. THERE ARE SO MANY CHARACTERS NOT IN YET IT'D BREAK MY HEART IF NOW THEY HAD TO WAIT UNTIL OBLIVION TO GET IN!

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You mean only new Legendary Heroes, correct? Not new heroes as in the standard 3-4 per banner kind? I'd be aghast if it was the latter. THERE ARE SO MANY CHARACTERS NOT IN YET IT'D BREAK MY HEART IF NOW THEY HAD TO WAIT UNTIL OBLIVION TO GET IN!

New legendaries, yeah. If they add one every month, it'll eventually reach a point where there are just too many in rotation, like "The next time Fjorm will be available: Late 2021"