DMC V Dante's theme is released

coldhand25

• 2 weeks later...

Dante's new theme is so bad that I actually find it funny, hilarious even. I can't help but laugh trying to listen to it.

Actually one of my favorite cover artists on YouTube made his own version of the song that's a lot better than the original. Here's a link if anyone is interested: https://youtu.be/jsaeNKrL8nE

Edited by TheGoodHoms

45 minutes ago, TheGoodHoms said:

Dante's new theme is so bad that I actually find it funny, hilarious even. I can help but laugh trying to listen to it.

It makes me wonder.

Do you think Capcom knew? Did some unwitting fan in the office think this was an amazing idea and everyone would love Suicide Silence as much as they did?

Do you think Suicide Silence knew how much they were hated?

Suicide Silence has always had their detractors, but I feel like if this was just another Suicide Silence release, there wouldn't be this much vitriol. It'd probably be looked at as another song from them, and I'm sure on places like YouTube, they'd get as much support as they usually do.

And even though Suicide Silence is actually a big name in American metal(American metal hasn't been in a good place for a long time), they're still kind of in their own corner away from people not going to shitty metal festivals, or people happening upon their music because they listen to similar stuff. But here, they're being exposed to a big audience that's completely divorced from their usual audience.

Edited by Slumber