FE Heroes Stats Calculator

Garlyle

Hey guys, yesterday I made a FEH stat calculator in javascript, which follows the rules I found on the gamepedia. The math seems to be working correctly now, I had some problem with js float precision, but I found an easy workaround; let me know if something is still off.

Link: FE Heroes Stats Calculator

I post it in another topic, but it seems like it haven't been noticed. I decided to open this topic for this, because I made this app for you guys, and I really hope somebody find use for it. I'd recommend it if you plan to use unit creation in Unit Builder, I kinda missed the stat calculation from it.

Also I'm still working on it, so let me know if you'd like some changes on it. I'm going to work on the design for now.

If I understand "character type" right, I'm pretty sure limited units (such as GHBs. Clarrisse being the only exception I can think of immediately), limited time units (such as seasonals and legendaries), and dragons have higher base stats than typical units of the same movement and weapon types

Edited by Arcphoenix

1 hour ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

I would like to know how to use it, seems really useful and even more for mobile browsers!

This is mostly useful for creating fan-made characters. Plug in the modifiers that your character should have (movement type and whatnot), their level 1 stats, and their growth rates, and you can see what stats they'll end up with at level 40.

5 minutes ago, Arcphoenix said:

If I understand "character type" right, I'm pretty sure limited units (Clarrisse being the only exception I can think of immediately) and dragons have higher base stats

Tobin, Mystery Tiki, Nowi, Fae, and Myrrh are all trainees.

Edited by Ice Dragon