New Calendar!

Anacybele

10 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

There are a lot of character from Echoes that we could easily do a banner, and also units for GHB. I still need Python and Silque on the game.

Let me say this, I hope we don't get the Jamke treatment and have a Zeke GHB or Deen GHB, or something. What makes GHBs awesome is the possibility to get characters who were never playable, and finally use them (even if sometimes they can put said characters on banners. See Ishtar, Reinhardt, Eldigan, Grima, Emperor Hardin).

Berkut was awesome for that exact reason, and there are a lot of memorable bosses in Echoes. I certainly want Jedah, Nuibaba, Rudolph, Grieph and others to be playable in this game. And Sonya's sisters. And Rinea. And Massena, even if he wasn't a boss.

And Mila and Duma of course, but they will probably only add them in some kind of "gods banner" together with Naga or something.

Edited by GrandeRampel

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

Let me say this, I hope we don't get the Jamke treatment and have a Zeke GHB or Deen GHB, or something. What makes GHBs awesome is the possibility to get characters who were never playable, and finally use them (even if sometimes they can put said characters on banners. See Ishtar, Reinhardt, Eldigan, Grima, Emperor Hardin).

Berkut was awesome for that exact reason, and there are a lot of memorable bosses in Echoes. I certainly want Jedah, Nuibaba, Rudolph, Grieph and others to be playable in this game. And Sonya's sisters. And Rinea. And Massena, even if he wasn't a boss.

And Mila and Duma of course, but they will probably only add them in some kind of "gods banner" together with Naga or something.

You're right. There are a lot of good candidates for GHB units. If we get a Echoes Banner with GHB in the future, I believe the GHB unit will be Rudolf, Jedah or Fernand.

8 hours ago, SSbardock84 said:

Hmm, hopefully the next banner will be Tellius. Got the two characters I wanted in the Halloween banner, so thankfully I'll be able to save up.

I hope for a Tellius banner in a near future... Where is the rest of Greil Mercenaries and Dawn Brigade?

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

New Power starts tomorrow, and Bound Hero Battle in two days.

I wonder who will como together with Ephraim and Myrrh in the banner?

I would say Eirika... Even if they decide to not include a 4* unit in the banner, we have Mage Eirika. And with Eirika, we would have a Red, a Blue and a Green unit.

1 hour ago, RexBolt said:

New Power starts tomorrow, and Bound Hero Battle in two days.

I wonder who will como together with Ephraim and Myrrh in the banner?

I'm guessing Brave Ephraim, since that's how they handled the Ishtar and Reinhardt one.