Who would you want a new Sacred Stones Banner?

Alistair

I want Neimi, Colm, and Natasha, but they'd be horrible on a banner together. I don't believe in non-seasonal colored bows and daggers unless there's a lore reason to do so, so that's a minimum of two colorless. Staff Larchel with Latona would be nice, too, but that's even more colorless.

Other than that, I don't think there's anyone I care enough about. I wouldn't mind a generic Dragonzombie, though.

3 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

Take this with a grain of salt because I don't remember where I read this, but according to an interview, or a questionary, or something, many big whales stated that they wouldn't pull for a banner without girls in it, even if it had strong characters with new skills.

I'd honestly like to see the source for this before it starts getting parroted around everywhere.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'd honestly like to see the source for this before it starts getting parroted around everywhere.

That's fair. I saw this months ago and I'm not sure how reliable it was. Let's treat it as fake or unconfirmed.