Questions regarding Sephiran

Liz

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't attck either Micaiah or Sanaki, regardless.

but having the goddess judge someone when you know that she will pronounce them guilty counts as killing, no?

it's not as the ashunera was going to make an exception with micaiah and sanaki....

He's actually quite sane, he just has a totally different rtrain of thought.

which is, to normal people, very insane.

happened to me, that's why people don't thinks im normal

• 2 weeks later...

I always presumed Lehran was Micaiah's father, turns out I was sort of correct. Their boss convo. strongly hints at it too.

So much story information is revealed during the final chapters, and even more on the 2nd playthrough (which I havn't done)

EDIT: To the whole 'evil' thing. Sephiran's reasons for being evil are very similar to Zephiel. (FE6) He just thinks that humans in general are bad, the world is messed up and everything should be destroyed. Unlike Zephiel however, he dosn't really have a reason, its just what he generally thinks about everything. I felt really sorry for Zephiel, since the only reason he 'went evil' is because he was treated horribly by his father, and I really wanted him to join. With RD, their making the misguided villain recruitable, which is interecting.

Edited by Big Klingy

I always presumed Lehran was Micaiah's father, turns out I was sort of correct. Their boss convo. strongly hints at it too.

So much story information is revealed during the final chapters, and even more on the 2nd playthrough (which I havn't done)

EDIT: To the whole 'evil' thing. Sephiran's reasons for being evil are very similar to Zephiel. (FE6) He just thinks that humans in general are bad, the world is messed up and everything should be destroyed. Unlike Zephiel however, he dosn't really have a reason, its just what he generally thinks about everything. I felt really sorry for Zephiel, since the only reason he 'went evil' is because he was treated horribly by his father, and I really wanted him to join. With RD, their making the misguided villain recruitable, which is interecting.

actually, sephiran did have a very justifiable reason to hate humans. they killed off almost all of his people and his home. (Serenes Massacre)

Actually I think he started hating people before that... not sure though.

I don't think he hated people before that, I think it was the Serenes Massacre that did it. That's what I think anyway...

Actually, I believe he started hating on humans when they started enslaving laguz. That was long before the massacre.

Right. And the Serenes Massacre was the final straw.

...i like straws...

especially bendy ones...

:o

You like anything that bends, though.

@CGW; BLAH BLAH SPAM BLAH BLAH, eh? Anyway, yeah. The Serenes Massacre wwas the straw that broke the camel's back.