Smash Ultimate: World of Light(2nd gen) OOC

Dragoncat

Just now, TheGoodHoms said:

Hey guys. I think I'm going to join Hawkwing in leaving the RP. My workload from college is getting far bigger than I imagined(which was quite a lot) and I need to devote as much time to it as I can.

That’s alright. We have our priorities. Thank you for participating.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, TheGoodHoms said:

Hey guys. I think I'm going to join Hawkwing in leaving the RP. My workload from college is getting far bigger than I imagined(which was quite a lot) and I need to devote as much time to it as I can.

Sorry to see you go, but you did already post...so what do you suggest we do there?

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

Sorry to see you go, but you did already post...so what do you suggest we do there?

If someone want's to fill my shoes they certainly can, or just make him a NPC character. What ever you want I guess.

1 minute ago, TheGoodHoms said:

If someone want's to fill my shoes they certainly can, or just make him a NPC character. What ever you want I guess.

Already calling dibs on Dracula. I already have a Belmont, though, so... maybe the guy with Gull?

25 minutes ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

You can message me whatever has blocked you, and I’ll try to give some pointers.

Just trying all I can to help.

Well, all I really need to do is figure out what to add after Metal Face crashes into a tree. Dcat said he's targeting my group, but they jump out of the way to avoid his impact.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, all I really need to do is figure out what to add after Metal Face crashes into a tree. Dcat said he's targeting my group, but they jump out of the way to avoid his impact.

Maybe just kind of let him barrel through it. Make it apparent he’s taken some damage, but he’s still itching for a fight. Because he took that damage, the group has a chance to ward him off. After that, Morgan and Ike’s children take the front line, while Fred’s daughter (forgot her name, sorry) hangs back a little, maybe obscuring herself if possible among the trees.

1 hour ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

Maybe just kind of let him barrel through it. Make it apparent he’s taken some damage, but he’s still itching for a fight. Because he took that damage, the group has a chance to ward him off. After that, Morgan and Ike’s children take the front line, while Fred’s daughter (forgot her name, sorry) hangs back a little, maybe obscuring herself if possible among the trees.

Antoinette. :P

And I don't think I can have the group confront him directly since their weapons would have no effect on him. That's mainly why I'm stumped.

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Antoinette. :P

And I don't think I can have the group confront him directly since their weapons would have no effect on him. That's mainly why I'm stumped.

Evading Metal Face in the trees and holding out before Link and co. come in. That’s a classic FE tactic, am I right?

3 minutes ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

Evading Metal Face in the trees and holding out before Link and co. come in. That’s a classic FE tactic, am I right?

Sure, yeah. And I wouldn't mind doing that, but I'm not sure when exactly Dcat plans to have her group meet up with mine. I'll have to ask her.