Tempest Trial+ : Life is But Fleeting (Dec 18th)

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Why indeed. If you don’t have fun with the game anymore, why force yourself?

I still care just enough to continue with FEH (namely, I'm going to need all the orbs I can get between legendary Azura and Tibarn). Also, I'm too far down the rabbit hole to drop this game just like that now. 

I do still get enjoyment from FEH. It's just that I now have considerably less patience for its more grindy aspects (TTs, Grand Conquests, Forging Bonds, etc.) compared to just a few months ago.

Edited by Tybrosion

I got score 253,034, which is good for rank 117.  Wow - the cutoff must have been very low for Top 1K.  I only spent 25 stamina potions instead of the usual 30-35.  W!Cecilia capped her HM, along with 8 other heroes.  63,000 feathers total - 11,000 from score, 10,000 for rank and 42,000 (84 times 500) from HM grinding.  Not bad!

1 hour ago, DarkAlf said:

I got score 253,034, which is good for rank 117.  Wow - the cutoff must have been very low for Top 1K.  I only spent 25 stamina potions instead of the usual 30-35.  W!Cecilia capped her HM, along with 8 other heroes.  63,000 feathers total - 11,000 from score, 10,000 for rank and 42,000 (84 times 500) from HM grinding.  Not bad!

Nice, well done.

I was actually hoping the cutoff would be lower so I was only at 210k score and then panicked when it got close and got to 240k which was too much of course. (Also need an HM cap increase)

2 minutes ago, Azuris said:

Nice, well done.

I was actually hoping the cutoff would be lower so I was only at 210k score and then panicked when it got close and got to 240k which was too much of course. (Also need an HM cap increase)

Congrats!  It's better to be safe than sorry - those 2,000 extra feathers are nice to have around!  It sounds like the Top 1K cutoff was somewhere around 210-215K, the lowest since the mini-TTs in January.  (I'd love an HM cap increase for the 2-year anniversary.)

40 minutes ago, DarkAlf said:

It's better to be safe than sorry - those 2,000 extra feathers are nice to have around!

That's true yes, better spend some extra pots, than wasting all by missing out. Being asleep for most of the final hours, means I have to get a safe spot.

And yes every feather matters, now that HM farming is over. Even more important to get the ones I can farm for, when GC and VG can be random.