MK404's Sprites and Sketches

Mage Knight 404

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not being a good day for me today...

That sketch prompted me to do something I've been meaning to do but couldn't because I couldn't get it right:

SakuraNF.gif

That was to redo Sakura, to make her look more like her anime self.

The outfit she's wearing is a slightly altered version of the one in the sketch, which I thought of myself. I have to say. I really, really, really love how the face came out this time 'round. I tried several times before, but none looked as promising, then, I decided to wing it and completely do it from scratch.

Although, to be honest, I didn't expect her to remind me of Fire Mario in this outfit until I finished coloring it in. XD

I have a feeling a few people will like the old Sakura face sprite because it's more FE styled, but I really like this one much better.

I think the face on the new one is much better than the old one. My only complaint in that area is that the eyes seem a bit too bright. (Yes, her eyes in the anime have it, but I personally don't think that it transitions well onto the sprite.)

I feel like she's a little bit on the thin side (and, while the anime is to blame, it's passable - the eyes, on the other hand, give me a creeped out feeling when I look after being drawn to them by the brightness), but other than that, I can't spot much else.

:thumbsup: x2

It is different from your usual but you're not a forever spriter you're an aspiring artist am I right? Her eyes looks a little odd but meh she's still a cute little girlie.

That sketch prompted me to do something I've been meaning to do but couldn't because I couldn't get it right:

SakuraNF.gif

That was to redo Sakura, to make her look more like her anime self.

The outfit she's wearing is a slightly altered version of the one in the sketch, which I thought of myself. I have to say. I really, really, really love how the face came out this time 'round. I tried several times before, but none looked as promising, then, I decided to wing it and completely do it from scratch.

Although, to be honest, I didn't expect her to remind me of Fire Mario in this outfit until I finished coloring it in. XD

I have a feeling a few people will like the old Sakura face sprite because it's more FE styled, but I really like this one much better.

<3

Its great! I prefer this face to the old one. Looks more like herself! Her hair is fantastic!

SakuraNF.gif

All hail to the first ever champion of saimoe!

Sulley: I'm not sure I follow...

Might as well put this one up.

JulieSFightN.png

In trying to redo A Sacred Dawn, I'm going to pronounce Julie a bit more, so here's this sheet for her custom Swordfighter animation. This was the easy part.

The hard part is learning how to properly insert it...

Wow, that animation definitely shows potential! I like the critical especially. Did you base your animation frames off of others, or are some frames custom?

The normal attack is still a lot like Eirika's, but the critical is all completely thought up.

TheEnd: Oh, that zany FE Binary.

bonestorm: That won't happen unless I'm extremely bored.

This one nagged on me while I was doing some work on ASD.

TaraFull.gif

I didn't think that my sketch of Tara did her justice, so I opted for a full body this time and this happened.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy looking at this pic. Her pose is what I would picture a young girl doing. :) The only problems I see are mainly her fingers, especially the ones that are close to her chest. They're a bit too crooked but overall a good work.