February's Legendary Hero - Roy: Blazing Lion

Fire Emblem Fan

English video:

Japanese video:

Our Legendary Hero for February is Roy, to the surprise of probably no one. He's an infantry sword unit with a Fire blessing. He has a new sword called "Dragonbind" which looks to be an upgraded Binding Blade. It's effective against dragons and can counterattack regardless of the enemy's range.

The full list of units is:

Red: Roy: Blazing Lion, Micaiah: Summer's Dawn, Hrid: Icy Blade
Blue: Ephraim: Legendary Lord, Niles: Forbidden Tease, Corrin: Dream Prince
Green: Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams, Corrin: Dream Princess, Surtr: Ruler of Flame
Colorless: Robin: Fell Vessel, Xander: Dancing Knight, Mikoto: Caring Mother

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

6 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Looks like they're adding new boosts. He has a new symbol next to the Fire blessing.

Yeah I noticed that. I wonder what it is.

EDIT: Can this be the topic that stays open? I rarely ever get to do these. :/

6 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Ah... looks like @Coolmanio's has already taken off.

Don't worry, there's always two of these made during a new heroes banner.

It's ALWAYS Coolmanio. Always. The other topic (always NOT Coolmanio's) is always locked. I was literally WAITING on YouTube for the banner to drop so I could post this topic, just because I like Roy a lot and wanted to be able to make this topic.

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

It's ALWAYS Coolmanio. Always. The other topic (always NOT Coolmanio's) is always locked. I was literally WAITING on YouTube for the banner to drop so I could post this topic, just because I like Roy a lot and wanted to be able to make this topic.

Have you tried having two windows open side by side? That way you can copy and paste the link over and post as soon as the video goes live. You could add commentary through an edit or something. Your thread probably won't get locked since it would be posted first, but who knows. I have no way of knowing if you've already tried this, but it's just a thought.

I can understand how you feel about it if I'm reading what you said right. It's not necessarily related, but I think the general concept is similar, but I once told a joke that nobody laughed at (or maybe didn't hear), and then someone else said the same joke, and then everyone laughed. I don't know if my joke was stolen or he thought of the same thing, but it sucked since that it was a really good joke that I had thought of on the spot.

There's always the next Legendary/Mythic Hero trailer whenever that comes out, so I wish you good luck and fast reflexes!

1 hour ago, indigocean said:

Have you tried having two windows open side by side? That way you can copy and paste the link over and post as soon as the video goes live. You could add commentary through an edit or something. Your thread probably won't get locked since it would be posted first, but who knows. I have no way of knowing if you've already tried this, but it's just a thought.

I can understand how you feel about it if I'm reading what you said right. It's not necessarily related, but I think the general concept is similar, but I once told a joke that nobody laughed at (or maybe didn't hear), and then someone else said the same joke, and then everyone laughed. I don't know if my joke was stolen or he thought of the same thing, but it sucked since that it was a really good joke that I had thought of on the spot.

There's always the next Legendary/Mythic Hero trailer whenever that comes out, so I wish you good luck and fast reflexes!

That's literally exactly what I did. I had two tabs open. And when I posted the topic, I posted NOTHING but the video, and only edited in the rest after the topic was made. I think I was literally only 10-20 seconds slower.

I don't care to do the next Legendary/Mythic. Characters I really like have run dry. This was it.

If this topic IS the one getting locked, I'd rather have the whole topic outright deleted instead.