Where in the World are you?

Raven

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I don't think so. Maybe they just aren't active.

I live in Texas, and no, I don't live in a farm. (someone actually asked me that once...)

You do? Say hi to my cousins if you're around Austin. : D

I'm in New Hampshire. ^^

I'm in New Hampshire. ^^

Will do. Austin is a cool place with some extremely odd people. XD.gif

I actually saw a girl's shirt in Austin that said "keep Austin weird." XD

I'm in New Hampshire. ^^

Will do. Austin is a cool place with some extremely odd people. XD .gif

I actually saw a girl's shirt in Austin that said "keep Austin weird." XD

It's a well-known fact that Austin is a weird place, just as Houston is known to be the "biggest" city in the US. By biggest, I mean the biggest people. :]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's cool to know, I guess. I live about 75 minutes away from there.

Huh. May I ask from which direction?

Whoops, sorry. Read your post wrong. I assumed Downtown LA for some reason. XD

I live in LA, I'm just 75 minutes away from Downtown.

It's true, most people think were GERMANS :blink::facepalm::facepalm: [/s]

Or Dutch :3

That's even worse :facepalm:

Hah? But aren't Felmish Dutch? Of corse, I'm sure that doesn't sit well with Wallons either way.

We do speak Dutch, but with extremely different accents and there IS a reason why we made our own country with those frenchies

Just asking...am I the only Latin American who has an account in here?

Nope, I can name five off the top of my head who used to be extremely active, though I'm not sure any are now since I was essentially absent for so long, and realistically I think there are dozens of Latin Americans signed up, if the demographics here are anything similar to how FESS was, back in the day.

Bruges, Belgium. Belgium is probably the most "wanna-be" country in the whole world, and 99% of the world doesn't know that it's a country(It's true, most people think were GERMANS :blink::facepalm::facepalm:

You undervalue your country. Any of the people I keep company with could easily locate it on the map. You guys have a relatively strong economy per capita, strong and important allies, are in a location where conflicts seem unlikely in the near future and get plenty of prestige and tourism from hosting organizations like the EU and NATO if nothing else. Compare this to the former eastern bloc countries, they've been getting nothing but abuse and bad luck since 1989.

And you shouldn't be too offended by being called Germans, any classical/LA/medieval history aficionado can tell you that Belgium was solidly Germanic up until the 12th century at the earliest. They just might be referring to that. ;)

EDIT:

Georgia,USA. Originally from New Jersey though ;)

Carpetbagger.

Edited by The Original Thunk

Bruges, Belgium. Belgium is probably the most "wanna-be" country in the whole world, and 99% of the world doesn't know that it's a country(It's true, most people think were GERMANS :blink::facepalm::facepalm:

You undervalue your country. Any of the people I keep company with could easily locate it on the map. You guys have a relatively strong economy per capita, strong and important allies, are in a location where conflicts seem unlikely in the near future and get plenty of prestige and tourism from hosting organizations like the EU and NATO if nothing else. Compare this to the former eastern bloc countries, they've been getting nothing but abuse and bad luck since 1989.

And you shouldn't be too offended by being called Germans, any classical/LA/medieval history aficionado can tell you that Belgium was solidly Germanic up until the 12th century at the earliest. They just might be referring to that. ;)

I was just kidding about the "people don't know us part"(which is why i used the strikethrough function), though I admit that I only care about flanders, but not about brussels/wallonie and the German's part is actually because of WW's 1 and 2.