Speculation on Hero's Relics

I have a prediction for the available hero's relics.  Assuming crests are analogous to holy blood from Geneology of the Holy War in that they grant the ability to use the games "legendary" weapons, we may have some hints on what weapons will be available to a few of the characters in the Black Eagles.  Three Black Eagles students that we know of are descended from Saints that appear as statues in the monastery.  Based on the weapons that these statues are depicted wielding (in Cichol's and Cehlenn's cases I inferred axe and lance respectively based on the renown bonuses they grant), we can derive the hero's relics these characters may have access to. 

Ferdinand - Cichol - Axe

Bernadetta - Indech - Bow

Linhardt - Cethlenn - Lance

??? - Macuil - Sword

You may remember that in the tree house video, we were shown Linhardt being trained in lances to be a cavalier even though that clearly wasn't a natural fit for his talents.  Likewise, we see Ferdinand trained in axes and class-changed to a brigand.  I believe that the showcaser, who mentioned having played through the game previously, knew about the hero's relics they would later get and was training them accordingly.  Just a guess though, we'll have to wait and see obviously.