My AMAZING drawings!!!!

Destiny Hero

First one is Priscilla. My first drawing, and her hair is tricky, so I traced the outline and her hair (come on, this is my first one). I haven't drawn the face yet.

scan0001-2.jpg

This one is going to be of me. While I was drawing it, I was amazed. I honestly could not believe that the hand drawing this picture was mine. I had no idea I could draw this good!!!! Definately my best work of art, even if unfinished. Plus, I just randomly sketched it ^__^

scan0001-1.jpg

If you're wondering why the faces are blank, it's because I can't draw eyes! So, I want somebody to teach me how to draw them. If you do, I'll be uber nice to you and back you up everywhere and you'll be like a saint to me.

However, if you DON'T help me draw faces, the final product may end up something like this:

Art.jpg

Edited by Destiny Hero

I'm assuming you're looking for information on drawing manga~esque eyes because that would be applicable to your Priscilla drawing. You can look for a variety of tutorials on-line if you don't have access to someone who can help, or you don't want to invest in books.

- Here's two from How to Draw Manga: (link | link)

- Manga Revolution has a wealth of tutorials of varying quality.

- I suppose video tutorials may possibly be of help as well if you can find something worthwhile on YouTube....

I'm sure other members here will be able to suggest far superior resources than me, I just found those links in my bookmarks. These would probably only be used as introductory resources anyways. You're sure to find a variety of other tutorials if you perform searches on-line.

Edited by Wist

I'm assuming you're looking for information on drawing manga~esque eyes because that would be applicable to your Priscilla drawing. You can look for a variety of tutorials on-line if you don't have access to someone who can help, or you don't want to invest in books.

- Here's two from How to Draw Manga: (link | link)

- Manga Revolution has a wealth of tutorials of varying quality.

- I suppose video tutorials may possibly be of help as well if you can find something worthwhile on YouTube....

I'm sure other members here will be able to suggest far superior resources than me, I just found those links in my bookmarks. These would probably only be used as introductory resources anyways. You're sure to find a variety of other tutorials if you perform searches on-line.

LESS WORDS POR FAVOR

I'll check them out soon!

That one at the bottom looks more like it's something used for scaring children rather than a drawing by a 13 year old.

With the faces? :D

Here's the biggest directory of anime/manga eyes I can think of. The reference sheets don't show you how to draw them, but I think you can look at them and be able to figure it out on your own. :3

Click here, please!

Go nuts! XD

Yay!

Now, comment on the art!!!!

Edited by Destiny Hero

Not bad. A bit small for me to give a good, lengthy critique, though. D: But I guess I can say that Pricilla's shoulders would need more definition? It's angling downward like a tri-angle, not like...an arm. Am I making sense? XD;;