Mario Kart Wii GP

Enn

Yeah, single player is a chore to get all characters and cars/bikes, nothing more.

I'm really looking forward to a speed only GP online. I've been racing a friend of mine without items, and it's incredibly tense. Trying to slipstream all the time, taking the inside corner bumping the other. And that's just one on one.

Wíth items is fun too, but getting blue shielded right at the end of a third lap is so frustrating I really need the diversity. I hate that blue shield. And not just because I'm getting bombed by it all the time, even if I'm in last place I resent using it. It's a ridiculous item.

Sure, if the others are up for it, I'd be game.

I propose we start out with a weekly speed GP though, just to see if things work out. I shall edit the friendcodes you guys post into my first post.

I guess we're not gonna get to the 10 I had in mind for this, so let's just forget about the idea. Thanks for those who expressed enthusiasm.

I'm still open for MK friends though, comparing time trial times is fun too.

I rebeat ya, although the last one (DK mountain) I sent by accident. I was trying to download a ghost of your time trial, instead of send my own.

You can't download my ghosts, unless I send them to you. Do you want me to send you a ghost on a particular course?

I'd like the DK mountain one. You beat me by so many seconds I'm very interested in knowing the shortcut I should've taken :)

I'd like the DK mountain one. You beat me by so many seconds I'm very interested in knowing the shortcut I should've taken :)

Ok, sent. This is turning into a thread between us isn't it? I only beat you by one second on DK Mountain, unless you've been working on it since your post.