October 2019 Legendary/Mythic Hero Speculation

NSSKG151

October Legendary Hero Wish  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to next Legendary Hero to be?

• Celica
    • Sigurd
    • Seliph
    • Leif
    • Micaiah
    • Chrom
    • Corrin
    • Xander
    • Lif
    • Blyeth
    • Edelgard
    • Dimitri
    • Claude
    • Elincia

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2019 at 06:59 AM

When is the new trailer coming tomorrow or the day after? 

3 hours ago, Othin said:

I'd certainly rather have them take up legendary hero slots rather than waste a full New Heroes banner. Especially since I'd expect them all to get legendary versions eventually anyway.

Exactly, also as Legendaries they would all get a personal skill and more optimized statlines and we wouldn't have another no demote banner. And if characters like ryoma can become legendaries instead of his game's lord then the three of them are certainly going to become. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

When is the new trailer coming tomorrow or the day after? 

Exactly, also as Legendaries they would all get a personal skill and more optimized statlines and we wouldn't have another no demote banner. And if characters like ryoma can become legendaries instead of his game's lord then the three of them are certainly going to become. 

well nothing will stop them from having optimized stats as a 5* exclusive and it could be easier to merge. 
Legendaries are rough bannanas in that regards. 

So I thought the Legendary would be colorless...but we ended up with Leif instead of one the potential females. I guess the five people who voted for Leif in the poll are happy. We also ended up with two red seasonals this month but I guess I can see why they did that since it's possible the next Mythic Hero is red S!Palla wouldn't have come until January if they that is what happen. Also, red is a hard color to find room for units.

As for a preliminary for next month's Mythic Hero banner...

Red: L!Marth, Sothis, P!Flora or New Mythic (probably Lif)

Blue: L!Tiki, L!Julia, Fjorm

Green: L!Lyn, Yarne, B!Ephraim or New Mythic (probably Hel)

Colorless: Duma, BB!Fjorm, Claude

5 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

So I thought the Legendary would be colorless...but we ended up with Leif instead of one the potential females. I guess the five people who voted for Leif in the poll are happy. We also ended up with two red seasonals this month but I guess I can see why they did that since it's possible the next Mythic Hero is red S!Palla wouldn't have come until January if they that is what happen. Also, red is a hard color to find room for units.

As for a preliminary for next month's Mythic Hero banner...

Red: L!Marth, Sothis, P!Flora or New Mythic (probably Lif)

Blue: L!Tiki, L!Julia, Fjorm

Green: L!Lyn, Yarne, B!Ephraim or New Mythic (probably Hel)

Colorless: Duma, BB!Fjorm, Claude

That's a lot of elemental heroes.

Your list seems short on seasonals - I'm guessing next month will have one or both of Summer Laevatein/Gunnthra.

3 hours ago, Othin said:

Your list seems short on seasonals - I'm guessing next month will have one or both of Summer Laevatein/Gunnthra. 

I can see Bride Fjorm and Summer Gunnthrá appearing next month, alongside Duma, which will be good for me. I would prefer Claude, but I don't mind Summer Rally Def/Res+ Gunnthrá.

For green, Yarne is a candidade, alongside Summer Laevatein.

Honestly, I was expecting Líf as Legendary Hero this month, and Hel next moth.

10 hours ago, Othin said:

That's a lot of elemental heroes.

I mean, we got four seasonals units this month when we usually only get three on a legendary banner. Might be they threw an extra seasonal this month since next month is going to be crowded for slots and we already know there will be at least eight Legendary/Mythic Heroes. Also, I'm not sure they will skip down to Summer Seasonals yet when we still have Picnic and Bridal seasonals to go through. Granted all but BB!Fjorm are red and blue and there is no room for them in November's banner since I am pretty confident Lif is going to take the remaining red spot. Though if we do get a Summer Seasonal it will probably just be S!Laevatein. I'm keeping my prediction of Claude before S!Gunnthra though unless November has a 'Units with Lull skills' banner next month.

Though there is a part of me that thinks maybe, just maybe, we will get both Lif and Hel as Mythic Heroes next month as a way to wrap up Book 3

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

I mean, we got four seasonals units this month when we usually only get three on a legendary banner. Might be they threw an extra seasonal this month since next month is going to be crowded for slots and we already know there will be at least eight Legendary/Mythic Heroes. Also, I'm not sure they will skip down to Summer Seasonals yet when we still have Picnic and Bridal seasonals to go through. Granted all but BB!Fjorm are red and blue and there is no room for them in November's banner since I am pretty confident Lif is going to take the remaining red spot. Though if we do get a Summer Seasonal it will probably just be S!Laevatein. I'm keeping my prediction of Claude before S!Gunnthra though unless November has a 'Units with Lull skills' banner next month.

Though there is a part of me that thinks maybe, just maybe, we will get both Lif and Hel as Mythic Heroes next month as a way to wrap up Book 3

We got Picnic Genny before Valentine's Ike. Starting on the first summer banner before finishing up the picnic banner would be no stranger than that: either way, it's a difference of two banners.