November 2019 Legendary/Mythic Hero Speculations

NSSKG151

1 minute ago, Mercakete said:

Oh man you're right. I am bothered.

Also, I wonder if this means we'll get Hel next month. She's green, and I could see IS breaking the pattern to get her in.

Hahaha! That Julia is bothering me for months!

Hm... for Hel to be in December, she will be a Legendary then... unless they decided to have a Mythic Banner in December as well.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hm... for Hel to be in December, she will be a Legendary then... unless they decided to have a Mythic Banner in December as well.

Yeah, that's what I meant by "break the pattern." As in, 2 mythics in a row.

Breidablik: *kills Hel...but also summons her*

Hel: *so confused* Wait, I thought that thing just killed me...

At least with Surtr it just sort of...dispelled his rite.

Edited by Mercakete

2 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Yeah, that's what I meant by "break the pattern." As in, 2 mythics in a row.

Breidablik: *kills Hel...but also summons her*

Hel: *so confused* Wait, I thought that thing just killed me...

At least with Surtr it just sort of...dispelled his rite.

I would love to have her in a Forging Bonds event... just to see what she would say about the situation.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I would love to have her in a Forging Bonds event... just to see what she would say about the situation.

Eir: Goodbye, Mother...

Kiran: *summons* Hey, look who just joined us!

Hel: *awkward*

Eir: *awkward*

Alfonse: *awkward*

Veronica and Thrasir both: Kill her better this time.

Sharena: Welcome to the castle, new hero! =D

Mythic Heroes in both November and December is possible without breaking the pattern if we get a Book 4 launch legendary between them. Probably Fire/Spd, since a fire legendary should be next and that's one of the two missing stat legendaries, and they'd make sense to add as the free ones.

That said, Lif and Hel as the next two would force them into Light and Astra since those are the mythic elements remaining in the current cycle. I think it'd make more sense to do Astra Lif this month, then Light Ashera or Mila in December and Dark Hel next month.

43 minutes ago, Othin said:

That said, Lif and Hel as the next two would force them into Light and Astra since those are the mythic elements remaining in the current cycle. I think it'd make more sense to do Astra Lif this month, then Light Ashera or Mila in December and Dark Hel next month.

I want Líf to be Astra... not only to have another Astra Hero, but also he can be against Thrasir. Askr Vs Embla.

The same goes for Hel as a Dark Hero, to go against Eir.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

That said, Lif and Hel as the next two would force them into Light and Astra since those are the mythic elements remaining in the current cycle.

No one forces IS to do anything. They make their own patterns and can break them whenever they want to. Given the unusual circumstances (wrapping up book 3 stuff) I could see them breaking their patterns to get Hel out there in a timely manner so that they can focus on book 4 stuff.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I want Líf to be Astra... not only to have another Astra Hero, but also he can be against Thrasir. Askr Vs Embla.

Yeah, exactly.

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

No one forces IS to do anything. They make their own patterns and can break them whenever they want to. Given the unusual circumstances (wrapping up book 3 stuff) I could see them breaking their patterns to get Hel out there in a timely manner so that they can focus on book 4 stuff.

That would be completely unnecessary. If they wanted to have Thrasir, Lif, and Hel in their logical elements and in the months around this point, they would have made Sothis be Light rather than Dark.

49 minutes ago, Othin said:

That would be completely unnecessary. If they wanted to have Thrasir, Lif, and Hel in their logical elements and in the months around this point, they would have made Sothis be Light rather than Dark.

which would have been lovely to be honest w/you. 

4 hours ago, Humanoid said:

There's something a bit off with her neutral art that doesn't quite work for me,

Oh, that's easy. Her face is much wider than it is tall, and her eyes are too low on her head. It makes it look like her drooping eyelids dragged her eyes and forehead down with them.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

There's nothing saying that they have to keep the numbers of units in each element within 1 of each other. There's nothing saying we can't have 3 Dark Heroes before we get our second Light Hero.

30 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Oh, that's easy. Her face is much wider than it is tall, and her eyes are too low on her head. It makes it look like her drooping eyelids dragged her eyes and forehead down with them.

There's nothing saying that they have to keep the numbers of units in each element within 1 of each other. There's nothing saying we can't have 3 Dark Heroes before we get our second Light Hero.

They don't have to, but they clearly consider it preferable. It is not plausible that they would consider making Sothis dark worth breaking it for. 

6 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Looking at these heroes since I last played, it seems like there was a progression between some Mythics where the next one was designed to combat the last one opposite them. That is, Naga has skills that help against Duma, Thrasir has skills that help against Naga. Perhaps a hypothetical Astra Lif would have a skill that neutralizes penalties (like Idunn's breath), which would make him deliberately more useful both with and against Thrasir.

Can't say the same applies on the Light/Dark side, with Eir being rather useful against both Yune and Sothis.

7 minutes ago, Johann said:

Looking at these heroes since I last played, it seems like there was a progression between some Mythics where the next one was designed to combat the last one opposite them. That is, Naga has skills that help against Duma, Thrasir has skills that help against Naga. Perhaps a hypothetical Astra Lif would have a skill that neutralizes penalties (like Idunn's breath), which would make him deliberately more useful both with and against Thrasir.

WOW! And this would complete the circle!

Naga is good against Duma, because she is effective against dragons and can grant "effective against dragon" effect to allies.

Thrasir is good against Naga, because she is green and effective agaisnt dragons.

If Líf can nullify debuffs, he will be good againts Thrasir, because without bonus and at full HP he can negate "Killing Intent".

However, Líf's sword deals damage to near allies, which makes Duma good against Líf's team, because if foe's HP is not at 100%, he gets Atk/Res+6 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Really thought I knew who the Mythic Hero was going to be this but once again IS goes out of their way to make I'm wrong. Oh well, I was really close though thinking it was going to be a sword wielding astra hero.

As for a preliminary for next month's Legendary Hero banner I'm thinking it might look something like this.

Red: L!Ike, L!Roy, Hrid

Blue: Naga, P!Lukas, BB!Pent or BB!Tanith

Green: Thrasir, S!Wolt, New Legendary

Colorless: L!Robin, Eir, S!Ursula

I really think we are getting to the point where they will just stop putting units from the normal summoning pool on Legendary/Mythic banners.

Edited by NSSKG151

17 hours ago, Othin said:

I don't understand why you think Sothis is Light. She clearly reads "dark" to me. Personality-wise, she reminds me a lot of Yune, except that I find Sothis more likeable. "Creator" does not necessitate "light."

Anyway, what a surprise! Someone predicted Altina dual-wielding Ragnell and Alondite a long time ago, and IS actually did it! I wonder if we'll get more dual-wielding heroes... I also wonder if the dual heroes were some sort of subtle foreshadowing to this. Does this mean we'll get other backstory-only heroes (such as Anri)?

49 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I don't understand why you think Sothis is Light. She clearly reads "dark" to me. Personality-wise, she reminds me a lot of Yune, except that I find Sothis more likeable. "Creator" does not necessitate "light."

Anyway, what a surprise! Someone predicted Altina dual-wielding Ragnell and Alondite a long time ago, and IS actually did it! I wonder if we'll get more dual-wielding heroes... I also wonder if the dual heroes were some sort of subtle foreshadowing to this. Does this mean we'll get other backstory-only heroes (such as Anri)?

I don't think Sothis "is" any particular element. I think she could easily be justified as Light, Dark, or Astra, depending on which one was available in the second "generation" of mythic heroes.

6 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Really thought I knew who the Mythic Hero was going to be this but once again IS goes out of their way to make I'm wrong. Oh well, I was really close though thinking it was going to be a sword wielding astra hero.

As for a preliminary for next month's Legendary Hero banner I'm thinking it might look something like this.

Red: L!Ike, L!Roy, Hrid

Blue: Naga, P!Lukas, BB!Pent or BB!Tanith

Green: Thrasir, S!Wolt, New Legendary

Colorless: L!Robin, Eir, S!Ursula

I really think we are getting to the point where they will just stop putting units from the normal summoning pool on Legendary/Mythic banners.

which is why basically if you see something you like on new hero, go for it. 
(I also think really instead of doing full Mythic/LEgendary do 2 + a new hero or a repeat hero or something or the seasonal but that makes sense, i suppose). 
Also i think Brave units will push some units out (since they are rare to get as well

I do have plans on going on Green/Colourless regardless so i hope it is Ursula if not Camilla. 

35 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

which is why basically if you see something you like on new hero, go for it. 
(I also think really instead of doing full Mythic/LEgendary do 2 + a new hero or a repeat hero or something or the seasonal but that makes sense, i suppose). 
Also i think Brave units will push some units out (since they are rare to get as well

I do have plans on going on Green/Colourless regardless so i hope it is Ursula if not Camilla. 

The thing about New Heroes is that they tend to show up on 3-unit banners eventually, which are a lot better than 4-unit ones. 

Funny. When I get the video on my notifications, I was driving, so I only had a glance at her name. For some reason, thought it was Mareeta. I was confused, because she isn’t supposed to be mythic, but thought I would find out as soon as I got home. When I’ve played the video, arriving at home, and heard Ascension music, I got eyes wide open. I got the most welcome WTF in a while