I dont know who to marry?

1 minute ago, Ronman5 said:

To answer that question...

Their birthdays is the key to that answer... though its not really hard to figure it out at all

As I suspected...

As for this question I really like Hapi, and being married to her makes her life better (similar to Byleth being married to Lysethia gives Lysethia one of her few endings that actually let her live a full life... the saddest of her endings is pretty much Felix X Lysethia…)

Funny; it's for that reason that I like pairing Lysithea with Linhardt: he's able to give her a full life, and she gives him the thing he knows he's missing in regards to his research: motivation. So, it ends up being good for both of them. 

4 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

As I suspected...

Funny; it's for that reason that I like pairing Lysithea with Linhardt: he's able to give her a full life, and she gives him the thing he knows he's missing in regards to his research: motivation. So, it ends up being good for both of them. 

Well the people who give Lysithea a good ending are Edelgard, Hannenman, Linhardt and Byleth… and also supposedly (Based off the ending since it doesn't confirm/deconfirm if Claude found a cure) Claude too. 

Well the people who give Lysithea a good ending are Edelgard, Hannenman, Linhardt and Byleth… and also supposedly (Based off the ending since it doesn't confirm/deconfirm if Claude found a cure) Claude too. 

I'm aware; I'm just saying that I like Linhardt and Lysithea in particular because they both help each other in a crucial way. Granted; Lysithea doesn't give Linhardt a longer lifespan (though probably a longer waking lifespan), but what she does give him is very important. 

16 hours ago, vanguard333 said:

one that comes to mind is that, post-timeskip, Byleth is chronologically 26 (while physically still around 21 thanks to the Crest Stone inside them) while she's 39.

Love transcends age differences. After all, quite a few famous people have partners that are ten or more years younger then themselves.

Also, her personality is not very appealing

That's subjective at best.

and her alcoholism is probably unaffordable in the long term on a teacher's salary

She's managed to do all right on that so far. Also, she drinks because she can't get a man, meaning that it's possible that she would cut back upon marrying.

Oh, and since when are you OP?

42 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Love transcends age differences. After all, quite a few famous people have partners that are ten or more years younger then themselves.

True.

43 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

That's subjective at best.

Of course it's subjective; I thought it was clear that I was stating my opinion. 

43 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

She's managed to do all right on that so far. Also, she drinks because she can't get a man, meaning that it's possible that she would cut back upon marrying.

Oh, and since when are you OP?

Good point. By the way, do we ever actually learn how much the teachers get paid? In-game, Byleth receives money every month, but that money is the class budget, not the salary.

I'm not the OP; I'm just a guy answering your (admittedly obviously rhetorical) question.