Intro topic

Blackavar

Hello. Like several of the new members here, I'm from the FESS message boards. I used to post more often there, but then my posting activity declined in the last year for some reason. Some people there might remember me as a spriter, I guess. I'll try to be more active here, though, at least after I finish my college applications.

An introduction to myself:

I'm a senior in high school who loves learning (in certain subjects), various types of art, and playing videogames. Currently I am interested in English and Spanish literature, although I'm far from being completely fluent in the language of the latter. As for the arts, I especially like looking at college students' works right now, for some reason.

I played my first Fire Emblem game (Blazing Sword) in 2003, and it's still my favorite video game series to this day, rivaled only by the Mother series. My favorite games in the series are FE4, FE5, and FE2. They also have my favorite soundtracks--yes, even FE2 for the NES--although that might change, as I'm really liking FE DS's OST right now.

Anyways, I'm a really big fan of the series, especially the older games. Serene's Forest has been my top site for finding FE information lately, so I assume these forums must a great place to talk about FE. :)

I'm also a big fan of Sigurd from FE4. After all these years, he's still my absolute favorite character from any fictional universe...